Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Automatic Temp Controller  (Read 5390 times)

GregS

• WKC Performer
Re: Automatic Temp Controller
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2014, 07:31:14 AM »
guitar and amp rig rundown requested.

@Winz
I only use kettles with lid bales.

Winz

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2014, 11:17:03 AM »

@Winz

@GregS

Martin M-18 custom with a passive pickup.  Amps include a crate acoustic 125D, powerwerks PW50, and a Bose L1 with Tone match.  We keep the Bose system at our Wine Shop business.  It is great for performers to plug into and for open mic nights.  The small amps you see in the pictures are pignoses that my daughters used for practice amps.  They play Martin M-36, Martin M-38, and Taylor 310.
Winz
In an ongoing relationship with a kettle named Bisbee.

GregS

• WKC Performer
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2014, 11:37:28 AM »

@Winz

@GregS

Martin M-18 custom with a passive pickup.  Amps include a crate acoustic 125D, powerwerks PW50, and a Bose L1 with Tone match.  We keep the Bose system at our Wine Shop business.  It is great for performers to plug into and for open mic nights.  The small amps you see in the pictures are pignoses that my daughters used for practice amps.  They play Martin M-36, Martin M-38, and Taylor 310.
Winz
Nice rigs!  @Winz

I've had a few nice taylors but have only drooled on martins, can't find the right one when i go looking and always end up with a something 14CE from taylor.  Today i'm using an old Morris W-60 that i picked up in the japan auctions last year.  Pretty ridiculous guitar. 

The Bose L1 is a hella nice unit!  Would love one of those. 
I only use kettles with lid bales.