Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Vintage Kettle Questions  (Read 10649 times)

zavod44

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Vintage Kettle Questions
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2013, 07:46:18 PM »
I'm no computer expert how the hell do I know..... Where is Troy, sleeping off some hopslam? 
Vintage Weber Grill raconteur and bon vivant.....and definitely Sir Agent X

Hogsy

• WKC Performer
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2013, 08:01:40 PM »
I reckon I've wasted at least 16hrs of my life scanning weber stuff on to my Mac
Which I'm fine with.....But it's no fun if I can't share it with you guys
I'm only 2 or 3 kettles away from being that creepy guy down the street with all the Webers
                            WKC Collaborator
                        Viva La  Charcoal Revolution

1buckie

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2013, 08:07:06 PM »

We'll get it figgered soon enough....

............nice tagline, allows flexibility & some breathin' room, don't you think?
"If you want it fancy there is BBQ spray paint at home depot for that. "
    Covered, damper-controlled cooking.....IF YOU PLEASE !!!
           "But the ever versatile kettle reigned supreme"    

Craig

• WKC Mod
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2013, 09:53:11 PM »
"Don't worry, I'm still 4 or 5 kettles away from being  That creepy guy down the street with all the Webers"

That would be a great tag for Buckie! ;D
We all may be "that creepy guy down the street with all the Webers" to our neighbors but it's those same neighbors that eat the shit out of what we all turn out from our beloved kettles at block parties....just sayin.  ;) I love it when we do cookouts in our cul de sac and all my neighbors (whom I like and they are all nice people) roll up with there huge gassers and there fancy tools in a brief case when my redhead is all hot 'n ready to go and my tools hang off her lip. Then it invariably turns into a "I like charcoal, but just don't have time for it" says the one thats my age, another, the older guy says "I started with a Weber, then I moved up in the world" one of the ladies ask me chuckling "teee heee how many grills do you have, Craig!?" as she's munching on one of my burgers mind you, to which my Wife blurts "Amen!"  ::)  I love 'em all but they really piss me off sometimes. Ok, I get it, you have gas! I have charcoal, a lot of charcoals and thats that.  8)  And I like the flavor better. It makes cleaning my ashholes after a couple of cooks worth it. Someday soon, I'm gonna climb over that anticharcoal wall of my neighbor's and it's gonna be GLORIOUS!
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 10:11:28 PM by Craig »

1buckie

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2013, 01:17:52 AM »

AMEN !!!! BRUTHAH !!!!

TELL IT !!!!    TELL IT !!!!

TESTOFY !!!!! 

1buckie

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2013, 06:01:09 AM »

Also, another great tagline for anyone with a strong conviction in this direction ~~~~>

"Someday soon, I'm gonna climb over that anticharcoal wall of my neighbor's and it's gonna be GLORIOUS!"    ~~> Craig  3/13/13

Duke

• The Duke
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2013, 07:04:18 AM »

AMEN !!!! BRUTHAH !!!!

TELL IT !!!!    TELL IT !!!!

TESTOFY !!!!! 

Insert Church scene from the blues grothers here. It's been taken downfrom YT? :(

glrasmussen

• WKC Performer
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2013, 07:05:51 AM »
PDF files? I think Troy can best answer that. I'm no IT guy, but I believe we are on a host server. I know there should be a way to store a file as PDF. It would be a link to in another holding spot. I have to download MSDS's sheets all the time and do research for specifications. I click the title and magically it opens a PDF file in a different window to scroll or print.

Ted B

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2013, 07:40:56 AM »
"Don't worry, I'm still 4 or 5 kettles away from being  That creepy guy down the street with all the Webers"

That would be a great tag for Buckie! ;D
We all may be "that creepy guy down the street with all the Webers" to our neighbors but it's those same neighbors that eat the shit out of what we all turn out from our beloved kettles at block parties....just sayin.  ;) I love it when we do cookouts in our cul de sac and all my neighbors (whom I like and they are all nice people) roll up with there huge gassers and there fancy tools in a brief case when my redhead is all hot 'n ready to go and my tools hang off her lip. Then it invariably turns into a "I like charcoal, but just don't have time for it" says the one thats my age, another, the older guy says "I started with a Weber, then I moved up in the world" one of the ladies ask me chuckling "teee heee how many grills do you have, Craig!?" as she's munching on one of my burgers mind you, to which my Wife blurts "Amen!"  ::)  I love 'em all but they really piss me off sometimes. Ok, I get it, you have gas! I have charcoal, a lot of charcoals and thats that.  8)  And I like the flavor better. It makes cleaning my ashholes after a couple of cooks worth it. Someday soon, I'm gonna climb over that anticharcoal wall of my neighbor's and it's gonna be GLORIOUS!

I definitely qualify as the creepy weber guy with everyone we know.  They all say they wish they had the time for charcoal, like I don't have shit to do but fire up charcoal all day waiting to dinner time. ::)  While the charcoal is lighting, I use the time to play catch, soccer, whatever with my kids.  Its worth every minute.

But when they come over they say things like "this is better than a restaurant" and "when my husband makes these they are really dry, I didn't know they could taste this good".  Score board!!