Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Weber video  (Read 2010 times)

ramsfan

• WKC Performer
Weber video
« on: December 15, 2012, 02:42:57 PM »
Check this video out from Youtube. I don't know if anyone else has see this? This is probably from Europe or Australia. This guy is demonstrating the Weber Gourmet system. Wherever this guy was filming this, he must have been standing in the middle of Weber world? I have never seen so much Weber product and accessories in one spot. The grills he was using are obviously ones we can't get here in the states: white, lime, and baby blue.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xG3PqaBNN9I
This is the original Weber kettle. The most powerful bbq grill in the world and can blow your taste-buds clean off! So, you have to ask yourself one question: "Do you feel hungry? Well, do you punk?"

Troy

• Statesman
Re: Weber video
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2012, 03:34:59 PM »
damn. so pretty

Duke

• The Duke
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2012, 03:45:29 PM »
I still find it so odd that we can't buy something weber makes.  :(

Hogsy

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2012, 04:55:39 PM »
That's in the UK
The company making the vid (riverside gardens) sells  the SJG's in all the different colors  on eBay and on line .They won't ship to OZ but they might to the US
I'm only 2 or 3 kettles away from being that creepy guy down the street with all the Webers
                            WKC Collaborator
                        Viva La  Charcoal Revolution

Craig

• WKC Mod
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2012, 06:48:49 AM »
That's my "kid in a candy store fantasy-come true!" You know that Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers Christmas song "CHRISTMAS! ALL OVER, AGAIN!" The part at the end where he talks out his christmas list, I'd change it to "now lets see, I want a new lime green 22 inch Euro-Weber One Touch Premium, Blue Performer, 1970 Fire Engine red 22 inch kettle, Weber Wok, Shish-Kabob ring, Yellow 18 inch kettle, a stocking full of Brian's handles,  26" Flat top kettle in red or brown, avocado 22..........."   I actually asked for the sear grate system for Christmas, so we'll see if Santa brings me one.  ;D

Craig
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 06:58:45 AM by husker_red »

TheFinkFarm

• WKC Brave
    • My YouTube channel.
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2012, 09:31:22 AM »
I've seen their videos before. Not this one but a couple others . Wish they had a store like that here!!!
22.5" Blue OTG, Black SJ, Lime Green SJ X 2, Brick Red Performer, Outlaw Red 22" daisy wheel, Ivory MT, LE Red MT, Spring Green MT, Slate MT, Smoke MT.
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheFinkFarm