Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Weber Junior  (Read 3362 times)

swamprb

• WKC Performer
Weber Junior
« on: October 31, 2014, 10:00:55 AM »
Here are some pics of 2 Redhead Juniors that I used to own. This one I picked up for $20. The owner took good care of it and it was in very good shape. It made way for a Red Silver B, then eventually the "C" that now resides on the deck.

This one I got from a guy that contacted me through the tvwbb site and offered it for free. It was being replaced by a new Q. I contemplated turning it into a hotrod coffee roaster, but...
Cosmetically, it looked in pretty decent shape, but the burners, manifold and regulator were pretty ragged and try as I might, it wouldn't stay lit.
I ran into a guy that had a Black Junior and he had modded out the tubes from a 2 burner and gave it to him to restore.

Just thought I'd share.
I cook on: Backwoods Gater, Lang 36, Hunsaker Smokers, Pellet Pro 22" WSM, BGE's, WSM's, Cajun Bandits, PK Grills, Drum Smokers, Genesis Silver C, Weber Q's, Cookshack 008, Little Chief, La Caja China #2, Lodge Sportsman...oh yeah! Weber Kettles! Kamado restoration and pit modification hack!

Bob BQ

• WKC Performer
Re: Weber Junior
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2014, 10:29:28 AM »
Thanks for sharing. Would love to get my hands on a Weber Jr.... red, of course...
BBQ:it's what's for dinner. Grail: 18” Custom - "The Californian"

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Weber Junior
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2014, 05:58:35 PM »
Neat, never seen one before.
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch