Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Gourmet Grate  (Read 7768 times)

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Gourmet Grate
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2014, 03:56:23 AM »
There is a store about 30 miles north of me that have the grate system with the sear grate for $30, I have purchased a couple of them, last I checked he had about 6 left.  These are heavy items so I am not sure the value in buying for $30 then shipping.

Just took a quick look at USPS.  If postage is arranged online (2nd day Priority Mail), it would cost $11.57 from Sterling Hts MI to Louisville, KY for a 20 pound package, which is what Amazon says the Gourmet system weighs.   That would make it $42 plus whatever tax there is on the initial purchase.   

Haven't looked around locally, but lowest price I have seen for me online would be $70.00+ tax shipped from Amazon.

I'll see what I can do to get up there.
I am not a collector, but I do have a small collection.
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"
8 MBH, 2 WoodDale, a SCG, and other stuff, including Pellet grills.

demosthenes9

• WKC Ranger
Re: Gourmet Grate
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2014, 04:07:06 PM »
There is a store about 30 miles north of me that have the grate system with the sear grate for $30, I have purchased a couple of them, last I checked he had about 6 left.  These are heavy items so I am not sure the value in buying for $30 then shipping.

Just took a quick look at USPS.  If postage is arranged online (2nd day Priority Mail), it would cost $11.57 from Sterling Hts MI to Louisville, KY for a 20 pound package, which is what Amazon says the Gourmet system weighs.   That would make it $42 plus whatever tax there is on the initial purchase.   

Haven't looked around locally, but lowest price I have seen for me online would be $70.00+ tax shipped from Amazon.

I'll see what I can do to get up there.

Lighthing,

While I'd appreciate it, don't make a special trip.  Now, if you just so happen to be in that area and feel like dropping in and picking some up, now that's a different story   ;D ;D ;D ;D