Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: new gasser forum  (Read 16238 times)

demosthenes9

• WKC Ranger
Re: new gasser forum
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2014, 02:12:19 PM »
Nice wyd!  Where did you get those SS rod grates ?

wyd

• WKC Ranger
Re: new gasser forum
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2014, 05:43:13 AM »
Nice wyd!  Where did you get those SS rod grates ?
When I was at my dealer the owner Barry didn't like the existing grates that where on the grill (It was his personal grill that he had and had his shop guy go over it and restore for me) and we went down stairs to the shop supply area and he looked thru a ton of spare grates they had and found those two.  He said I'm putting these on the grill for you instead if the stainless ones that where in their originally.  He hooked me up since I have bought 4 grills from him and had 6 other people come in a buy high end grills from Weber or Big Green Eggs.  They really take care of me.

My dealer is Today's Home & Leisure in Mechanisburg, Pa.  If you call ask for Barry as he is the owner.  Tell him Brian from Tyson Fence sent you.  He might have more of those grates around.  I know they are pretty pricey if I had to pay for them but they are more than likely the only ones I will ever need.
http://www.todayshomeandleisure.com/

Just had a friend give me a propane bottle so now just need to get it filled up.  I will have my dad get it filled for me as since he works at Hershey Park he has places that will give him a huge discount since he is a employee of the park.  He is retired and wanted a job for some pocket money and just to get out and have fun.  He drive the tram cars during the summer months.  Saves me at least 10 bucks or more to have dad get it filled.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 05:50:13 AM by wyd »
Platinum Performer Kettle (In Blue), OTG (In Blue)
Genesis Gasser (In Blue), Smokey Joe (Uline Lime)
Looking to buy (18.5 blue or brownie and blue lantern)