Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: WKC Video for the 26" Glen Blue  (Read 1628 times)

Lowbrass

• WKC Ranger
Re: WKC Video for the 26" Glen Blue
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2020, 03:48:05 PM »

I ended up filing a warranty for the lid. After waking up to it a few times and feeling that sinking gut feeling seeing the blemish, i decided to ask for a replacement.
I registered online and filed the warranty online. Within 3 minutes they emailed confirming a replacement.

I also struggled with getting the legs in!!! I had to bend flat part where the axel goes in to be more spread

Thanks for the words on video, I plan to make more. I love doing it!

I think you did the right thing with the lid warranty. I also think that I am going to have to do what you did bending the flat part.

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club
"The Fairway" '74, 22” Turquose, 18" Red C code, 18" Blue DU code x2, Gen 2 Grass Green Performer, 26” Glen Blue, Spring Green, "Bone", Turquose, Blue Wave, Wedgewood Blue, “Smoke”, Crimson and Homer SJGs.  14" and 18" WSM

Grails (HELP!): IMPERIAL GLEN BLUE!

Cellar2ful

« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2020, 02:53:09 PM »

Congratulations Troy.  Pretty bad ass WKC banner you got there in the background. 

There were 5 local Bay Area guys here in California that all ordered these GB 26er's.  Four arrived in perfect condition.  Unfortunately, one arrived with shipping damage to the lid.  A claim was filed and he was told a new lid will be shipped once inventory is replenished. 
« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 02:56:16 PM by Cellar2ful »
"Chasing Classic Kettles"

Troy

• Statesman
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2020, 04:51:34 PM »

Congratulations Troy.  Pretty bad ass WKC banner you got there in the background. 

There were 5 local Bay Area guys here in California that all ordered these GB 26er's.  Four arrived in perfect condition.  Unfortunately, one arrived with shipping damage to the lid.  A claim was filed and he was told a new lid will be shipped once inventory is replenished.

4/5 is refreshing to hear!