Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Cool product for Weber grills  (Read 5166 times)

rocksolid

• Happy Cooker
Re: Cool product for Weber grills
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2012, 09:30:32 AM »
Hi Marty,

The thought was to have a company logo put on and show it to the team so they can buy them and give them away at an event. I do not have a patent but like you said anybody can make it and then it ends up in court. We have a bunch of hardware stores that carry them so far.

swamprb

• WKC Performer
Re: Cool product for Weber grills
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2012, 06:46:34 PM »
To be honest, that is something I would likely use for my vintage 26" kettle with the steel handles or the IKEA handles on my big bullet centers.

I had been looking for something in silicone that I could wrap around the handle that would would be easily cleaned and stand up to the heat as well. Yeah, an oven mitt or leather glove work, but sometimes I just instinctively grab that hot handle regardless!

I have been known to shamelessly pimp products that make my outdoor cooking experiences easier!

I cook on: Backwoods Gater, Lang 36, Hunsaker Smokers, Pellet Pro 22" WSM, BGE's, WSM's, Cajun Bandits, PK Grills, Drum Smokers, Genesis Silver C, Weber Q's, Cookshack 008, Little Chief, La Caja China #2, Lodge Sportsman...oh yeah! Weber Kettles! Kamado restoration and pit modification hack!