Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Looking for official MasterTouch images and info (electronic copy is preferable)  (Read 1171 times)

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
I want to be able to show UPS what a MasterTouch is, when they contact me regarding 604's damaged kettle.

sources desired:
- a '90s USA catalog
- a 2014 UK catalog

Actually 604 ... if you can scan a few pages of that owner's manual that may be good, too.
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador

image courtesy of SixZeroFour
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

Jeff

• WKC Performer
I want to be able to show UPS what a MasterTouch is, when they contact me regarding 604's damaged kettle.

sources desired:
- a '90s USA catalog
- a 2014 UK catalog

Actually 604 ... if you can scan a few pages of that owner's manual that may be good, too.

I can check in the box of my MT, but I don't think it would have anything more than the general Weber paperwork in it.
Kettle collector AND cooker!

1buckie

• WKC Ambassador

Here's stuff from one of esq3585's postings:

https://www.norwichcamping.co.uk/products/weber-57cm-mastertouch-smoke---1386704/

http://weberkettleclub.com/forums/weber-kettles-accessories/never-seen-the-smoke-colour-before-weber-57cm-uk-anyone-else/msg76586/#msg76586

The new Euro ones are not really like the older American ones in that the top handle bolts on & therm's different..........
"If you want it fancy there is BBQ spray paint at home depot for that. "
    Covered, damper-controlled cooking.....IF YOU PLEASE !!!
           "But the ever versatile kettle reigned supreme"    

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
Thanks guys.

The new Euro ones are not really like the older American ones in that the top handle bolts on & therm's different..........

Aye, but in terms of included features the Euro M/T remains the closest match, FWIW.