Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Vent code  (Read 6511 times)

1buckie

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Vent code
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2012, 10:50:46 AM »
I'm collecting up info-plump threads.....with that in mind.......
Somehow list or present pertinent items, get it thrashed out by community & settled, then the
proposed change or addition

Think that will work OK?
"If you want it fancy there is BBQ spray paint at home depot for that. "
    Covered, damper-controlled cooking.....IF YOU PLEASE !!!
           "But the ever versatile kettle reigned supreme"    

ramsfan

• WKC Performer
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2012, 11:52:41 AM »
Is it possible that the raised letter Weber logo could have been as early as 1977? The kettle I have is a gray kettle with a raised Weber logo. This kettle has been in my family since it was purchased brand new so I know the complete history of it and I believe it was purchased new in 1977.
This is the original Weber kettle. The most powerful bbq grill in the world and can blow your taste-buds clean off! So, you have to ask yourself one question: "Do you feel hungry? Well, do you punk?"

Troy

• Statesman
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2012, 12:26:56 PM »
I'm collecting up info-plump threads.....with that in mind.......
Somehow list or present pertinent items, get it thrashed out by community & settled, then the
proposed change or addition

Think that will work OK?

sounds good!

Thanks for all the help!

Is it possible that the raised letter Weber logo could have been as early as 1977? The kettle I have is a gray kettle with a raised Weber logo. This kettle has been in my family since it was purchased brand new so I know the complete history of it and I believe it was purchased new in 1977.

Can you prove that it was purchased in 77?

ramsfan

• WKC Performer
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2012, 01:48:39 PM »
If you mean can I produce a receipt from 35 years ago? - obviously no, but to my best recollection, the grill I have was purchased in 77. The guy that bought it new at that time died in 2009, so I have no way of asking him for sure, but I remember he told me when he bought it. I may be mistaken, but I really don't think I am. 
This is the original Weber kettle. The most powerful bbq grill in the world and can blow your taste-buds clean off! So, you have to ask yourself one question: "Do you feel hungry? Well, do you punk?"

Troy

• Statesman
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2012, 08:43:03 PM »
we can certainly add it in there as a speculation, or add it with a note 'we believe'