Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: And so it begins. First CL Performer Purchase  (Read 7316 times)

WNC

• WKC Performer
Re: And so it begins. First CL Performer Purchase
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2016, 03:29:09 PM »
Wow, that handle looks great on there!
Love the table upgrade too. I've got the same style performer that I blacked out like Matt's, just haven't gotten around to posting pics. I did the table upgrade too, well well worth it.
Great job on fixing up a grill that will be a workhorse and provide many years of cooks to come!

zavod44

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2016, 03:37:40 PM »
Looks really good, the whole grill is really coming together, nice job

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Vintage Weber Grill raconteur and bon vivant.....and definitely Sir Agent X

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2016, 03:37:53 PM »
Thanks man! Love it!

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Smokey Joe Black, Smokey Joe Lime Green, Original Kettle Premium Black,'92 Red OTS, Yellow Simpson's 22, 78 Red MBH, '80 Black MBH, '10 Brick Red Performer,'12 Grass Green Performer, '03 Blue SSP, '97 Blue SSP, 18 inch WSM

70monte

• WKC Brave
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2016, 06:30:41 PM »
I have that style performer as well that I picked up at a pawn shop over a year ago for $80.  Thanks for the part number for that table as I want to put a metal one on mine even though my plastic one is still in decent shape. 

I had read somewhere that the holes on the metal table and the plastic one were in different spots so that some drilling had to be done.  I'm glad that wasn't the case.

Wayne

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2016, 08:22:17 PM »
I have that style performer as well that I picked up at a pawn shop over a year ago for $80.  Thanks for the part number for that table as I want to put a metal one on mine even though my plastic one is still in decent shape. 

I had read somewhere that the holes on the metal table and the plastic one were in different spots so that some drilling had to be done.  I'm glad that wasn't the case.

Wayne
It's a total no brainer IMO if your performer is in decent shape.  I figure the one I picked up has many many good years of BBQ in front of it and it makes me feel stupid for how much money I've dumped into gasses in the past ten years. Makes me sick to think of it

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
Smokey Joe Black, Smokey Joe Lime Green, Original Kettle Premium Black,'92 Red OTS, Yellow Simpson's 22, 78 Red MBH, '80 Black MBH, '10 Brick Red Performer,'12 Grass Green Performer, '03 Blue SSP, '97 Blue SSP, 18 inch WSM

70monte

• WKC Brave
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2016, 04:59:26 PM »
Mine is still in good shape so it would be worth it.  I just need to free up some extra money.