Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Beer Bread.  (Read 4704 times)

rauyeu2

• Smokey Joe
Re: Beer Bread.
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2013, 09:53:47 AM »
ill definitely give this a try but will probably try to fit in some jalapenos and cheddar in there!

One Touch Platinum

• WKC Brave
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2013, 06:37:18 PM »
I'm glad everyone likes this stuff, I just made the 3rd loaf this week! I still have my In-laws in town and everyone loves this bread so it goes fast. I make it so there is something for them to snack on during the day while I'm at work. I just got a request to make more cheesecake....I will make it tomorrow after work so it will be ready to eat on Thursday. I also got a request to make Jamaican Hardo (Hard Dough) bread. I never heard of it before but will give it a shot and post the results. I guess it is hard to find in the U.S. I made some Banana bread on the Weber last night and it came out great! I forgot to take pictures of it so no post...sorry. I am looking forward to using the grill tomorrow since the wind is supposed to be mild (Finally!) it was 23 mph with 40 mph gusts today! Tomorrow will also be the 7th day in a row that I have grilled.....a new record for me during a work week. ;D
If it needs to be Heated to be Eated, I can do it on my Weber!

teerhardy

• WKC Brave
    • My Blog
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2013, 03:22:23 PM »
Looks great and thanks for sharing the recipe! I'll make a batch this week.

I made the mistake of using my brother's gluten free flour and it was mealy.  I'll give it another go with real flour this week.
Grey 22.5" OTS H
Copper 22.5" OTG... that's right I turned copper into gold.
Black 22.5" SS Performer

DaGoomba

• WKC Brave
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2013, 12:17:27 PM »
I got to try this recipe

Chasing_smoke

• WKC Ranger
Beer Bread.
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2013, 04:03:41 PM »
Well I just threw my batch on the grill lets hope it turns out ok. I'm not a baker there's too many exacts in it for me. But I do try it every now and then. We shall see in an hour...

"my kettle is more powerful it will do almost anything."
MH Copper mist, Daisy Wheel P, Homer Simpson OTG, Blue 18, Blue Mastertouch, SJS, Genesis Sliver B, Red 18 Bar-b-q-kettle Pat Pending, Copper performer

Craig

• WKC Mod
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2013, 10:08:10 PM »
Looks really good!

Tim in PA

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2013, 05:41:02 AM »
Well I just threw my batch on the grill lets hope it turns out ok. I'm not a baker there's too many exacts in it for me. But I do try it every now and then. We shall see in an hour...

Well, how did it go?
-2012 Black Performer-2006 Green OTG-2009 Q Gasser-

Chasing_smoke

• WKC Ranger
Beer Bread.
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2013, 06:35:38 AM »
I think I miss counted and added an extra 1/4 cup of flour lol. But it turned out really good! I used a bottle of miller lite since it was all that was left in the house. Sorta sweet and very tasty.  Here's a pic although not as nice looking as the others in the thread.

MH Copper mist, Daisy Wheel P, Homer Simpson OTG, Blue 18, Blue Mastertouch, SJS, Genesis Sliver B, Red 18 Bar-b-q-kettle Pat Pending, Copper performer