Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: New Addition  (Read 979 times)

Italian Stallion

• Smokey Joe
New Addition
« on: July 14, 2018, 02:51:51 PM »
Found this grill in good condition.   I’m excited to try the gas assist and dig the blue!  I can’t brag about the price but I thought it was fair considering it was just down the street. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
Re: New Addition
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2018, 06:27:32 PM »
Nice blue gen 2! Congrats.  No need to brag about the price or worry about that. If you think you got a fair deal that’s what matters. Remember, you can’t buy that grill today at the big box stores.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

TheDude

• WKC Performer
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2018, 07:30:44 PM »
Pretty. I love the blues.
Still need a 22” yellow

Schaefd2

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2018, 07:34:31 PM »
I love those deep blues. Nice score!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club
I've been called the Robin Hood of Weber Kettles.

KettleMaster

• WKC Brave
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2018, 12:01:02 PM »
Nice score! Im jealous lol

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2018, 12:12:43 AM »
It's beautiful.  Gen 2 is my fav gen performer and the blues are among the prettiest.  Congratulations!
Smokey Joe Black, Smokey Joe Lime Green, Original Kettle Premium Black,'92 Red OTS, Yellow Simpson's 22, 78 Red MBH, '80 Black MBH, '10 Brick Red Performer,'12 Grass Green Performer, '03 Blue SSP, '97 Blue SSP, 18 inch WSM

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2018, 12:39:30 PM »
If I had a dollar for every time I thought I got a great price, but conveniently forgot the time, mileage and gas money spent ... I’d say a nearby acquisition is its own score to brag about.
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

lksdrinker

• WKC Brave
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2018, 01:09:18 PM »
If I had a dollar for every time I thought I got a great price, but conveniently forgot the time, mileage and gas money spent ... I’d say a nearby acquisition is its own score to brag about.

very good point right there!
Its amazing how quickly one weber kettle turns into more than a dozen!  Always open to grabbing something interesting so let me know what you've got!