Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Current charcoal sales at Lowes goes through 8/30 so I guess 8/31 we'll find out  (Read 959 times)

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ
Current charcoal sales at Lowes goes through 8/30 so I guess 8/31 we'll find out what the Labor day sales will be.
Burned through the 13 bags of Royal Oak I bought during the 4th of July sale and have 4 bags of Kingsford left from Memorial day.

It's a long winter til next Memorial day so it'll pprobably be 7-8 two packs of Kingsford
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 10:23:15 AM by captjoe06 »
Smokey Joe Black, Smokey Joe Lime Green, Original Kettle Premium Black,'92 Red OTS, Yellow Simpson's 22, 78 Red MBH, '80 Black MBH, '10 Brick Red Performer,'12 Grass Green Performer, '03 Blue SSP, '97 Blue SSP, 18 inch WSM

cbpeck

• WKC Ranger
With the Target sale on Weber briquettes I think a lot of us are in pretty good shape, but a few more bags never hurt.

YardBurner

• WKC Ranger
Weber briqs never dropped around here.
It seems the clearance was in the upper tier states.
Even Walmart has been stingy on clearance.
Though we did pick up a couple of pairs of
King Kooker leather gloves for $5 and
the Char-Broil coldspot remote therms
were also $5.

Mike in Roseville

• WKC Performer
@cbpeck

I passed on picking up more Weber Briquettes with the thought that Stubbs was going to be on sale for Labor Day like last year. We shall see if that was a good move.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

cbpeck

• WKC Ranger
@Mike

Stubbs is good stuff. I have 400# of Weber on hand, but haven't used any of it yet. I'm currently working through the bags of cheap, but somewhat disappointing Royal Oak briquettes I bought during the 7/4 sale. I like Royal Oak lump, but not their briquettes. If Stubb's goes on sale this weekend I'll probably pick some up too.

Mike in Roseville

• WKC Performer
@cbpeck

I really enjoy Stubbs and just had the opportunity to try the Weber Briquettes this weekend. I have to say that I will be buying more Weber Briquettes next year when they go on clearance. Just need to get enough Stubbs to last me until then.

Btw: I'm still working through the KBB from Memorial Day.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app