Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: One grill dinner: filets of sole, shrimp, asparagus, garlic bread  (Read 2968 times)

Lightning

• WKC Ranger
I remember posting pictures of the one and only time I've ever cooked salmon that I bought on special a few months ago.  There was a special on frozen fish and I ended up getting a package of sole filets.  I pan fried several filets when I got the package (see below) on account of the weather that day but had most of the package left over.

I wanted to use them up before the remaining filets in the package got freezerburned and I wanted to clear out a bit of space for some other food that was on special this week, so I let them defrost in the fridge and prepared to grill them this time.  I decided to try out the new flavour of shrimp skewers the store had as well so I got a box of those and some asparagus with the idea of trying to keep all the cooking one the one barbecue just to keep it simple tonight.  The fish got a light dusting of old bay seasoning, the shrimp skewers were already preprepared with the spicy mango sauce they had on them, and the asparagus got salt, pepper and garlic powder on them.

Everything turned out really well.  No cookware to cleanup and this made good use out of that chimney of charcoal.  I needed a good meal and a distraction from everything that's been going on.

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
Re: One grill dinner: filets of sole, shrimp, asparagus, garlic bread
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2023, 05:40:56 AM »
Looks amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

SixZeroFour

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2023, 08:41:10 AM »
delicious looking plate of food!
W E B E R    B A R - B - Q    K E T T L E

Gringo

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2023, 04:54:26 PM »
Fish dinner looks delicious! 

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2023, 04:28:51 AM »
That looks delicious, grilling is a great distraction from the trials and tribulations we call life !!
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill