Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Thanks WKC  (Read 1523 times)

Walchit

• WKC Performer
Re: Thanks WKC
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2019, 09:14:46 AM »
I better add one to my count!

Congratulations, I'm new but have definitely enjoyed some of your posts. Hopefully I can get to a meet up someday, just not sure about the eye rolls I'm gonna get when I tell people I'm gonna drive 9 hours to look at webers lol

dogman

• WKC Brave
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2019, 01:04:22 PM »
^
|

What he said except for the driving part ;)

Thank you JEBIV for making this a great place to hang out.
Beer! It's what's for dinner...

Davescprktl

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2019, 02:55:16 PM »
Congrats Grillfella!  Always appreciate your enthusiasm and cheers you give to all of us!   
OKP Crimson, 22" H Code Brownie, SJS Lime, 22" CB Stacker, Red Q2200, Performer Deluxe CB slate blue

"If God didn't want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat?"  H. Simpson

CatskillSmoker

• WKC Performer
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2019, 04:35:09 PM »
Congrats on the 5000. I think Joe makes his way around the US the most going to meetups.
SOOOOOO JEALOUS. LOL  Looking forward to another 5000 of your useless posts brother.

Marzipan

• WKC Brave
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2019, 07:55:06 AM »
it truly is nice when you find an interest group that doesn't have insulting elitists and the community desire is truly to help others out. not all hobbies are like this unfortunately. I find the astronomy group is very  much like this also. while there are your a$$holes (they do exist, but are the minority), almost all of them are just interested in helping you feel the amazement and awe of seeing the UNIVERSE!  :D 
Power Corrupts, But Absolute Power Is Kinda Cool!

Mr.CPHo

• WKC Mod
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2019, 07:57:33 AM »

it truly is nice when you find an interest group that doesn't have insulting elitists and the community desire is truly to help others out. not all hobbies are like this unfortunately. I find the astronomy group is very  much like this also. while there are your a$$holes (they do exist, but are the minority), almost all of them are just interested in helping you feel the amazement and awe of seeing the UNIVERSE!  :D
As seen through my Weber Smokey Joelescope:

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2019, 08:04:15 AM »

Only a Weber enthusiast would know that picture, all others would think it was some spacial anomaly. Very cool @Mr.CPHo
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

inkaddictedchef1

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2019, 09:07:18 AM »

Only a Weber enthusiast would know that picture, all others would think it was some spacial anomaly. Very cool @Mr.CPHo
Plus one.... grate pic Charlie!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Marzipan

• WKC Brave
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2019, 11:28:38 AM »

seen through a what?   :o
Power Corrupts, But Absolute Power Is Kinda Cool!