Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Tuesday Tenderloin  (Read 902 times)

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
Tuesday Tenderloin
« on: July 18, 2018, 03:12:34 AM »
Pork tenderloin grilled yellow squash and prosciutto wrapped asparagus. It turned out good

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Tuesday Tenderloin
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2018, 04:09:51 AM »
That looks delicious!  Nice presentation as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

HoosierKettle

• WKC Ambassador
Tuesday Tenderloin
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2018, 04:57:37 AM »
Looks like a great low carb healthy meal. Perfect execution.

Darn it, seeing your 26 makes me want an sns. It does look convenient and handy. How often do you have to stir coals on a long cook?

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2018, 05:10:38 AM »
I love my snsxl it is a grate tool, it never leaves the 26 unless i throw it in the Ranch. I have only done a few long cooks with it so far, first one was a bust and my fault for not following the suggestions. You can hold steady 225-250 for 8 hours and never mess with it unless your using KBB which may start to clog after 5 hours or so. The other nice thing is it really helps to shut the grill down quick thus saving fuel. the last 6 cooks i have done i have just been adding a compact load of coals back in to what was left from previous cooks. Get one, if you don't like it I'll but it from you for what you paid, I was planning on a second anyway @HoosierKettle
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2018, 05:11:29 AM »
Looks like a great low carb healthy meal. Perfect execution.

Darn it, seeing your 26 makes me want an sns. It does look convenient and handy. How often do you have to stir coals on a long cook?

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
True, the wife and I are low carbing

AZogas

• WKC Brave
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2018, 06:53:32 AM »
Pork tenderloin grilled yellow squash and prosciutto wrapped asparagus. It turned out good

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
I'm going to try this on my new 26er I just picked up from @CatskillSmoker!  Nice work!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

bbqking01

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2018, 09:58:29 AM »
Sweet!

Sent from my LG-H932 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app