Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Random Sunday cook  (Read 927 times)

Brain_STL

• WKC Ranger
Random Sunday cook
« on: October 22, 2017, 03:31:11 PM »
So I had a fillet and some chicken thighs in the freezer that needed to be cooked, but it’s raining. Screw it! I cookin’... Thank you trusty 26’er!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

[attachment deleted by admin]

Ken/Washington

• Smokey Joe
Re: Random Sunday cook
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2017, 03:51:45 PM »
Rain doesn't stop me! Nice lookin spread! The NW only gives so many sunny days so I've learned to cook and not get soggy!👍🦆🦆

Sent from my XT1585 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2017, 04:28:16 PM »
It's easy to forget that with some decent heat you can easily cook smaller meats even when frozen.
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

Big Dawg

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2017, 11:39:53 AM »
Well done, @Brain_STL ! ! !

I've got a patio umbrella lashed to one of my deck posts with big zip ties.  Not only does it keep all but the worst of the water off the 26er,  I have a floodlight clamped onto the pole for those cooks that run after dark.

BD
The Sultans of Swine
22.5 WSM - Fat Boy
22.5 OTG - Little Man/26.75 - Big Kahuna

Brain_STL

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2017, 06:19:36 PM »

Well done, @Brain_STL ! ! !

I've got a patio umbrella lashed to one of my deck posts with big zip ties.  Not only does it keep all but the worst of the water off the 26er,  I have a floodlight clamped onto the pole for those cooks that run after dark.

BD
I’m picking up what you’re throwing down!!![emoji109] just need to get a better light.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

[attachment deleted by admin]