Weber Kettle Club Forums

Grill Talk => Weber Kettle Forum => Topic started by: zavod44 on February 15, 2014, 02:06:26 PM

Title: UNBELIEVEABLE Westerner #3
Post by: zavod44 on February 15, 2014, 02:06:26 PM
Could it be possible 3 in one day?  I'm not sure but this looks like a Westerner to me......and I think it's a ranch!



(https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-Ip3uspR2J3I/Uv_sYD3hriI/AAAAAAAAK-0/OygY66XqDvA/w982-h553-no/IMG_20140215_163817631.jpg)
Title: Re: UNBELIEVEABLE Westerner #3
Post by: zavod44 on February 15, 2014, 02:10:31 PM
Come on you got to admit it's pretty silly.....
Title: Re: UNBELIEVEABLE Westerner #3
Post by: tattooedant on February 15, 2014, 02:11:07 PM
I laughed.. ;D
Title: Re: UNBELIEVEABLE Westerner #3
Post by: LightningBoldtz on February 15, 2014, 02:11:44 PM
yeah, that was pretty good.
Title: Re: UNBELIEVEABLE Westerner #3
Post by: landgraftj on February 15, 2014, 02:11:48 PM
Does it have the tread on the wheel still?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: UNBELIEVEABLE Westerner #3
Post by: zavod44 on February 15, 2014, 02:14:49 PM
Well the tread is frozen to the ground at the moment, but as soon as I can get it off the ground I'll have to figure out how to repair the rubber tread on an old steel wheel
Title: Re: UNBELIEVEABLE Westerner #3
Post by: Winz on February 15, 2014, 02:25:41 PM
You certainly make me laugh - good one!

Winz
Title: Re: UNBELIEVEABLE Westerner #3
Post by: Craig on February 15, 2014, 02:51:29 PM
Love it! I should have put a snow steer head in mine..

(http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/16/u6esaze3.jpg)

Title: Re: UNBELIEVEABLE Westerner #3
Post by: Picarib on February 15, 2014, 08:59:54 PM
Yep Looks legit!!! I like it.
Title: Re: UNBELIEVEABLE Westerner #3
Post by: zavod44 on February 16, 2014, 04:57:57 AM
I'll sell it for a discount, I'll take $1200....
Title: Re: UNBELIEVEABLE Westerner #3
Post by: Peaspurple on February 16, 2014, 06:30:39 AM
I'll give you $2414 if you give me free shipping.
Title: Re: UNBELIEVEABLE Westerner #3
Post by: zavod44 on February 16, 2014, 07:25:02 AM
Did that already, it's too big of a pain the ass

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Title: Re: UNBELIEVEABLE Westerner #3
Post by: Winz on February 16, 2014, 08:25:42 AM

Hmm - would you consider trades?

Winz
Title: Re: UNBELIEVEABLE Westerner #3
Post by: zavod44 on February 16, 2014, 11:37:57 AM
I'll listen to anything
Title: Re: UNBELIEVEABLE Westerner #3
Post by: MINIgrillin on February 16, 2014, 02:12:22 PM
Off topic.. Are those rabbit tracks in the snow? Looks like maybe 2 animals