Ok folks my neighbor has offered to sell me this pristine 1956 Partio Cart.
Here's the feature list:
Adjustable charcoal grate ala Hasty Bake
2 Rotisserie sockets
Full Oven (220 Volts)
2 Burners
Griddle
30 ft 220 cord
Umbrella Included for the mounting hole
2 Huge Laminated Wood cutting Boards
The thing weighs in at 400 lbs.
SS hardware
1 electrical outlet
Florescent light over the stove
Manual.
Custom Cover.
(http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w478/javahog2002/IMAG1450_zps502416a0.jpg)
(http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w478/javahog2002/IMAG1449_zps41a1b12a.jpg)
(http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w478/javahog2002/IMAG1451_zpsfbe40d6d.jpg)
(http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w478/javahog2002/IMAG1454_BURST002_COVER_zps9dc7bd22.jpg)
(http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w478/javahog2002/IMAG1453_zpsf9a39e12.jpg)
(http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w478/javahog2002/IMAG1457_BURST001_zps19ad85a3.jpg)
(http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w478/javahog2002/IMAG1458_zps67cae43a.jpg)
President Eisenhower owned a unit like this which was at his Palm Springs house. It sold for 20K at auction.
Missing 2 knobs, charcoal pan.
Anyone interested ?
Cheers.
Reilly has a Patio Cart. They look really cool. There is another one for sale.
http://reading.craigslist.org/app/4227245808.html (http://reading.craigslist.org/app/4227245808.html)
That one outside of Reading PA has been for sale for a few weeks. It's kinda neat, but jees what a monster
I have a smoker going outside right now and vegetables inside. The Partio Cart will do it all in one place with room to spare.
What a beast...that would not fit in the rav4.
Quote from: OoPEZoO on December 31, 2013, 03:45:52 PM
That one outside of Reading PA has been for sale for a few weeks. It's kinda neat, but jees what a monster
Thanks Harris. It is a
Partio Cart. What a cool name for the late 50's early 60's. The owner has the chef hat and the pipe in his mouth while cooking. Inside the owners manual, there's a james bond looking dude in a striped blazer with his mixed drink.
Just noticed my spelling (LOL) :). Let us know if you get it and post lots of pics. Very Nice! ;D
Now this is the kind of stuff we are looking for! ;)
(http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/2089/dlv2.jpg) (http://img607.imageshack.us/i/dlv2.jpg/)
That thing is ... WONDERFUL!
Very nice. Form and function. On a similar note, I've always wanted to get hold of an army field kitchen.
I found an AD for this unit. It listed for $895 when it came out in the late 50's/early 60's.
Quote from: tattooedant on December 31, 2013, 04:59:01 PM
What a beast...that would not fit in the rav4.
If errrr when I buy it , i will just roll it across the street. Just not sure where I will keep it. I do have a 220 outlet in my garage. I could keep it out back behind the garage . I don't want it to get any weather on it. We will see if the boss is okay with this massive cooker. She has been wanting another oven. ;D