Wasn't someone recently asking about/looking for one of these?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/A210-Weber-Sidekick-Work-Table-1800-Fits-18-1-2-22-5-Kettle-Type-Grill-6496095-/190891810856?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c7209e028
(http://i.ebayimg.com/t/A210-Weber-Sidekick-Work-Table-1800-Fits-18-1-2-22-5-Kettle-Type-Grill-6496095-/00/s/MTIwNlgxNTA3/z/4psAAOxy87tSGs8h/$T2eC16ZHJF8FFqJKc1LoBSGs8giQqQ~~60_57.JPG)
i was. but i'd much rather have the big one with the 2 legs.
there's a guy nearby with one - but he wants to sell it with a 22" kettle and a bbq guru (all for $350 i believe)
I wonder what it'll go for. :P
Does anyone know the part number for this?
Quote from: Hogsy on August 26, 2013, 12:17:30 PM
Does anyone know the part number for this?
I think it is 1800.
(http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i480/okmiller/null_zpse42bc3be.jpg)
Was initially available with a BIN for $29. FYI....from the description, it could be missing some hardware (bolts/etc.) and the ring that secures to the leg.
I bought a new wooden board for mine yesterday from weber
Quote from: G on August 26, 2013, 02:33:23 PM
....from the description, it could be missing some hardware (bolts/etc.) and the ring that secures to the leg.
Yeah, they make this one pretty funky to understand, but I *think* it's all there.
I am selling this as the New and unused rock maple wood work table only. There are three parts included in the original box; wood table, hook shelf, and 1 kickstand style leg. There is not a parts list in the box so this may or may not be all original parts and I no longer have a kettle grill to try and attach it to.
New old-stock Weber sidekick work table. This fits on Weber 18 1/2" and larger kettle-type grills. This features; rock maple work table / cutting board / removable carry tray with no-skid rubber feet for stability, hooks on to grill, and fits 18 1/2" diameter or 22 1/2" (does not fit the one-touch plus kettle)
There's another table made by weber that doesn't have the strut . It just has 3 clips that sit over the bowl.
Anyone know what that table is called or the model number?
Just spoke to Weber OZ and they have one left in stock for $99 :o
A table for $99? :o I can get a 22.5" OTS for that and put it next to the kettle for a round table w/a lid. lol
Quote from: Hogsy on August 26, 2013, 05:26:16 PM
Just spoke to Weber OZ and they have one left in stock for $99 :o
Just bought three of them for less than that.
Quote from: Bman on August 26, 2013, 05:42:33 PM
A table for $99? :o I can get a 22.5" OTS for that and put it next to the kettle for a round table w/a lid. lol
Yeah I know its a crazy price, but ya gotta keep it in perspective, we pay $299 for an OTS
And there is someone on gumtree selling a gas assist performer, used, for $575.
Ken
Well I tried.
I ordered a new wooden board through weber the other day for $30
And they sent me the whole table NIB
So much for the $99 they quoted me for a new table
Gettin' crazy at $57 plus shipping!!!