Weber Kettle Club Forums

Cooking & Food Talk => Charcoal Grilling & BBQ => Topic started by: getlego on June 21, 2025, 10:16:26 PM

Title: Random summer time night pic red mist SSP.
Post by: getlego on June 21, 2025, 10:16:26 PM
I'm sitting here having a beer during our heat wave. It's nice and cool now with a southern breeze. I look over and I think to myself I need a picture of this moment. It came out better than I thought so I wanted to share it. (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20250622/68d52bc4d7ecb7c28d20682491d5b8a9.jpg)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Random summer time night pic red mist SSP.
Post by: Tommie on June 21, 2025, 10:38:25 PM
Looks grate Love it! Hot as hell here too in the UK, we are not set up for it at all


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Random summer time night pic red mist SSP.
Post by: bamakettles on June 22, 2025, 08:59:46 AM
That's one beautiful SSP...

Thanks for sharing the moment!
Title: Re: Random summer time night pic red mist SSP.
Post by: OkieGirl on June 22, 2025, 10:53:17 AM
That's a great picture!
Looks like a great place to have a beer.
Title: Re: Random summer time night pic red mist SSP.
Post by: FlashHokie on June 28, 2025, 08:40:26 AM
Beauty!

Sent from my SM-G996U1 using Tapatalk

Title: Re: Random summer time night pic red mist SSP.
Post by: Babekyu on June 29, 2025, 04:41:22 AM
#sspgoals.....
Title: Re: Random summer time night pic red mist SSP.
Post by: getlego on July 03, 2025, 02:21:00 AM
Thanks everyone for the nice comments. I'm still trying to figure out the new (old) system to reply. On Tapatalk I have to quote someone to reply. It makes no sense to quote everyone or the entire thread over and over. But thank you again for the nice feedback. If anyone is interested I can find the pics of when I brought it home.