We had a Boy Scout service weekend / camping trip in @dwnthehatech's neck of the woods. Well the boys were responsible for packing the equipment and had a small oversight; they forgot to pack one of the half dozen dutch ovens the Troop owns. I told them, I know a guy and I'm pretty sure he's got one we might be able to borrow!
The man came through for us and some awesome brownies were cooked for desert!
Also have a nice natural Swedish candle going in the fire pit.
Thank you @dwnthehatch

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Night time swedish torch pic
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
So cool, that's what signifies this group here, always willing to help another out !
Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk
A fun weekend and a great connection too

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Nice assist! And those dutch oven brownies look legit!
The boys made from scratch! They were on the money.
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
You're welcome. They look great. I might have to make some this week.
Awesome assist! Grate story and the brownies look really good.