Found this today at a local pool shop. They have Green Eggs and Pellet grills as well as outdoor furniture. Seems this Napoleon Smoker has been in their showroom for years with no interest so they put a super slash price on it that I couldn't resist. Who knows if I'll ever use it, but it is a pretty neat conversation piece. Came with a cover, instruction booklet and hooks that attach to the inside of the lid - also two stackers and can be used as a grill. It's not near the quality of any Weber product I own or know of but I kinda like it.
Looks pretty versatile and a super slash price is always good. What diameter is it?
Quote from: ASpitzer on December 02, 2022, 01:21:05 PM
Looks pretty versatile and a super slash price is always good. What diameter is it?
Thanks, it's the larger of the two that Napoleon made at 19 inches. Just got it home to compare to an 18" kettle grate (don't have an 18" WSM). Grates in this one are odd sized 18.5" so if I use it I'll have to really take care of them.
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Pretty cool
Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I remember when the Pro Q was a thing with the TVWBB crowd- not sure if Napoleon rebranded them but I know of a few Canadian teams used them
Not Weber but good quality
https://proqsmokers.co.uk/collections/bbq-smokers
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
I have one like that but mine is called a Fornetto Basso. I bought it at Lowes several years ago for $179 and recently retired it when I got an 18" Weber Smokey Mountain on clearance at Lowes for $165. Here's their website: https://fornetto.com/ (https://fornetto.com/). It's a good cooker, very versatile and easy to get to the meats on the lower rack by unlatching and lifting off the top half.
So interesting..... the manual on this one says it's made in Canada. I've never seen these in stores here and figured I couldn't lose for $40. Heck, the lid thermometer is probably worth that lol.
Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Great find ! ! ! Look forward to see what comes off of it.
BD
Ahh the good old Napoleon Apollo 300 3-in1 :)
Cool design
Quote from: SixZeroFour on December 09, 2022, 11:42:39 AM
Ahh the good old Napoleon Apollo 300 3-in1 :)
Cool design
Were these a big seller in Canada? I don't find much info on them online..... may not use, might flip it - especially since I asked for a rib hanger and hunsaker charcoal basket for the 22" WSM for Christmas.
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
One of these things is not like the other lol.....
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
No they didn't do so hot up here, at least on the west coast. They were discontinued a year or two ago and I was told we can't get replacement parts for them anymore which is odd as most Napoleon products have legacy parts for quite some time.
Haven't had the chance to use one myself but I like the idea being able to setup in different configurations/sizes.