Weber Kettle Club Forums

Grill Talk => Weber Kettle Forum => Topic started by: LightningBoldtz on September 04, 2021, 02:39:44 PM

Title: Not your ordinary Saturday afternoon haul
Post by: LightningBoldtz on September 04, 2021, 02:39:44 PM
@mattlillis73 sent me a text today as I was tooling around asking me if I was interested in any of his grills, my answer is always YES.  So I asked what he had, he sent me a pic, I said YES again and asked how much?  He told me, and immediately said DEAL.  Maybe a little too quickly because now he is wondering if he should have asked more.

The Haul?  Only a wood dale, simpsons 22, mid 70's statemen, mid 70's brave Copper mist and fairway lime 18.

What a week for sure.
Title: Re: Not your ordinary Saturday afternoon haul
Post by: Kneab on September 04, 2021, 02:52:06 PM
Wow.
Hell of a haul.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=91018)

Title: Re: Not your ordinary Saturday afternoon haul
Post by: JEBIV on September 04, 2021, 02:58:33 PM
Holy crap, mister non collector

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Title: Re: Not your ordinary Saturday afternoon haul
Post by: jarryd on September 04, 2021, 03:34:05 PM
Wow

Sent from my SM-G998B using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=91018)

Title: Re: Not your ordinary Saturday afternoon haul
Post by: Kneab on September 04, 2021, 03:35:25 PM
Lol.
I forgot he is a non collector
Quote from: JEBIV on September 04, 2021, 02:58:33 PM
Holy crap, mister non collector

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G960U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=91018)
Title: Re: Not your ordinary Saturday afternoon haul
Post by: michaelmilitello on September 04, 2021, 03:47:31 PM
And I felt fortunate when I snagged two mbh at once.... That's a nice haul!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Not your ordinary Saturday afternoon haul
Post by: bgilbert44 on September 04, 2021, 06:45:42 PM
That's a killer haul man! Fantastic gets here!
Title: Re: Not your ordinary Saturday afternoon haul
Post by: RottiGuy on September 05, 2021, 01:31:29 AM
Fantastic Jeff!!!!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=91018)

Title: Re: Not your ordinary Saturday afternoon haul
Post by: Chris-B-Que on September 05, 2021, 03:10:44 AM
Sweet finds!!!

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Title: Re: Not your ordinary Saturday afternoon haul
Post by: Kain on September 05, 2021, 03:27:44 PM
That's sweet !


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Not your ordinary Saturday afternoon haul
Post by: stillgriller on September 06, 2021, 08:14:10 PM
Not the first time I've said this, but no one person should wield that much power. Awesome haul!
Title: Re: Not your ordinary Saturday afternoon haul
Post by: RRRanger99 on September 07, 2021, 07:18:51 AM
Congrats! Hope you've slatted up that chain linked fence to your side yard. That nosy ass neighbor might call the city again and ask you to remove your grills if he sees this grail of a haul!
Title: Re: Not your ordinary Saturday afternoon haul
Post by: LightningBoldtz on September 07, 2021, 11:02:55 AM
Quote from: RRRanger99 on September 07, 2021, 07:18:51 AM
Congrats! Hope you've slatted up that chain linked fence to your side yard. That nosy ass neighbor might call the city again and ask you to remove your grills if he sees this grail of a haul!

The picture that I took, is in my garage.   :)