Weber Kettle Club Forums

Grill Talk => Weber Kettle Forum => Topic started by: TXFlyGuy on May 25, 2021, 03:34:25 AM

Title: Comfort Grip Tab - Upper Damper
Post by: TXFlyGuy on May 25, 2021, 03:34:25 AM
Where can the insulated grip tab be purchased as an add on to an existing grill?
Can't find anything online. And don't want to buy an entire damper. I did see a wood option here on the forum.
Title: Re: Comfort Grip Tab - Upper Damper
Post by: michaelmilitello on May 25, 2021, 03:41:51 AM
Quote from: TXFlyGuy on May 25, 2021, 03:34:25 AM
Where can the insulated grip tab be purchased as an add on to an existing grill?
Can't find anything online. And don't want to buy an entire damper. I did see a wood option here on the forum.
I have one in my spare parts.  PM me. 


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk