Hey WKC - I joined the forum a few months ago but have not properly introduced myself until now. I have been collecting Webers for a few years and really enjoy rescuing them while also grilling and smoking meats regularly. Have recently had some good interactions with several of you and look forward to many more. Here is a picture of my collection a couple years ago, which has changed a lot, but no updated pictures.
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Nice collection of Weber kettles and WSMs.
Welcome to the WKC from Florida.
Let's see pics of your 22" yellow, 18" cado and 22" lime.
We like pictures!
I heard you added a really nice brownie and red mist to your collection as well.
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Welcome from Huntsville, Alabama! Nice collection there, sounds like an updated photo is in the works. Enjoy the forum....
Welcome from Virginia Beach, VA.
Hello and welcome.
I think it's funny when we know what kettles are in OTHER grillfellas' collections.
Recent additions
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Welcome aboard kp. I'm glad you made it in.
Still no brownie or red mist. Damn that glen blue SJ looks good. That was a hell of a find.
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
@kcsmokinribs Nice additions to your Weber family!
Looking good @kcsmokinribs!
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
@Kuhall - as requested. This forum has lots of peer pressure...lol.
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
@kcsmokinribs No pressure, we just love to see kettles on the WKC, unlike the other forums!
You have a great collection of kettles, thanks for sharing!
Cheers
Welcome from Doraville, Ga. that's a sweet collection and recent additions too