Weber Kettle Club Forums

Grill Talk => Weber Kettle Forum => Topic started by: BBQTrop on October 28, 2020, 09:02:09 AM

Title: New grills from Weber
Post by: BBQTrop on October 28, 2020, 09:02:09 AM
Hey my name's Nick just downloaded/joined this app it's really cool but  I was seeing on youtube some people were having being damaged. I bought a glen blue 26" and a spring green 22" lil over a month ago. I wasn't gonna build them till next summer so I haven't open them but after watching people's YouTube's I opened mine and I was one of the lucky ones lol my spring green was really bad and I had a scratch on the glen blue lid but Im sure they are not gonna do anything for the glen blue scratch but i called and sent them pictures so now I'm just waiting. I was wondering how many other people maybe experienced this. Thanks

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=91018)

Title: New grills from Weber
Post by: michaelmilitello on October 28, 2020, 09:07:45 AM
I've had occasional issues with a new Weber product.  However, historically, they're customer service is excellent, and if you register the product, they will make it right promptly.   

Your spring green definitely needs addressed by Weber.   

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: New grills from Weber
Post by: BBQTrop on October 28, 2020, 09:45:03 AM
Cool thanks! The spring green was pretty bad but I sent the email on Monday now I'm just waiting on a reply.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=91018)

Title: Re: New grills from Weber
Post by: View to a Grill on October 29, 2020, 04:27:27 PM
I have had issues with the porcelain before and Weber has always made it right without question...


Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Title: Re: New grills from Weber
Post by: Darko on October 29, 2020, 05:18:30 PM
Im sure they'll replace the green lid.
Title: Re: New grills from Weber
Post by: Southbendk1 on October 30, 2020, 02:04:44 PM
They handled my chipped lid very quickly.
Title: Re: New grills from Weber
Post by: BBQTrop on October 30, 2020, 04:45:24 PM
O yea it was real quick I called to see if they got my pictures Wednesday and today I got all my new parts for my spring green grill today.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=91018)

Title: Re: New grills from Weber
Post by: Darko on October 30, 2020, 06:16:05 PM
Nice to hear.