Weber Kettle Club Forums

Grill Talk => Weber Kettle Forum => Topic started by: LightningBoldtz on June 16, 2013, 05:01:38 PM

Title: My current man cave
Post by: LightningBoldtz on June 16, 2013, 05:01:38 PM
I say current because in a month this will probably be totally different I am sure.

(http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7344/9061402807_f915fbc76f.jpg)

Around the corning I have my master touch and will have my 60's Texan, shhh the wife don't go there so as long as the back yard is not cluttered with grills I can keep her at bay. ;)

What is funny, is I like Weber grills so much that no matter what I have in my stock, I love them and keep them cleaned up...
Title: Re: My current man cave
Post by: zavod44 on June 16, 2013, 05:07:30 PM
Well lets see them
Title: Re: My current man cave
Post by: Jeff on June 16, 2013, 05:11:06 PM
Yeah...stop with the teasing and lets see the rest!
Title: Re: My current man cave
Post by: LightningBoldtz on June 16, 2013, 05:23:08 PM
I am waiting on Brian's stickers to come in to show off the Texan.  I will post it as soon as I get them and get it put together. 
Title: My current man cave
Post by: Chasing_smoke on June 16, 2013, 05:51:00 PM
Nice line up! I want to see the ones hidden too. That OTP is on my list to adopt I will get one some day..


"my kettle is more powerful it will do almost anything."
Title: Re: My current man cave
Post by: LightningBoldtz on June 16, 2013, 05:57:34 PM
I have cooked on many variety of kettle and I have to say, I like the way the lid works on the OTP.  It is similar to the Master-touch in that the lid can go backwards and out of the way.  I cooked on the OTP for the first time tonight and liked it a lot.
Title: My current man cave
Post by: Chasing_smoke on June 16, 2013, 06:02:59 PM
I think that's why I want one so bad. I have trouble on everything but my performer with hanging the lids always takes at least two try's to get it right. Plus I love the side tables and it looks taller too which is always great.


"my kettle is more powerful it will do almost anything."
Title: Re: My current man cave
Post by: LightningBoldtz on June 16, 2013, 06:31:01 PM
Yeah it is quite a bit taller.  The OTP is growing on me for sure.