Weber Kettle Club Forums

Grill Talk => Weber Kettle Forum => Topic started by: 56MPG on May 05, 2019, 05:23:37 AM

Title: Mini Outrider?
Post by: 56MPG on May 05, 2019, 05:23:37 AM
Came across this recently and had not seen one like it. I friend at work gave it to me. No Weber markings, so probably not an authorized model, but it looks kind of like an Outrider to me.

(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/32836021777_d5970deb08_c.jpg)
(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/46863337415_f7b5fae88f_c.jpg)
(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/32836205087_67f16d8d6b_c.jpg)
(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/46863334525_8584e066fb_c.jpg)
(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/32836204217_495b21d2d6_c.jpg)

Title: Re: Mini Outrider?
Post by: vwengguy on May 05, 2019, 05:30:02 AM
More photos Please


Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Title: Re: Mini Outrider?
Post by: Mike in Roseville on May 05, 2019, 09:17:53 AM
Contact Mike Durso....he might be able to ID it as a prototype


Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Title: Re: Mini Outrider?
Post by: PotsieWeber on May 05, 2019, 09:35:36 AM
It is a made in China novelty item.  I went to look at one locally that still had the made in China sticker on the bottom.  It doesn't say Weber on it anywhere.  If memory serves, I eventually ran across something online where you could buy them in bulk.  From what I found, they appear to have nothing to do with Weber.

I seem to recall a post where someone maybe included it in a pic of something else & mentioned they had also picked that up somewhere.
Title: Re: Mini Outrider?
Post by: YardBurner on May 05, 2019, 09:39:38 AM
Marty, I have one as well.  Found it at a Goodwill.
Someone here ID it as an Edible Arrangements prop.
It is the same size as the Teleflora red kettle.
Title: Re: Mini Outrider?
Post by: JEBIV on May 05, 2019, 10:45:08 AM
Got mine last year from my youngest for Father's Day. I think she knows me well(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190505/7d6aa97533fbd27ae3e764ecea0ebd99.jpg)(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190505/f86d2cbfcc0a832c881901f38d737ca5.jpg)(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190505/f20bdd4a40b9007d09dd3d5a72083299.jpg)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Title: Re: Mini Outrider?
Post by: Troy on May 05, 2019, 11:14:54 AM
Cute little prop!
Love the way this mystery was solved
Title: Re: Mini Outrider?
Post by: RRRanger99 on May 05, 2019, 11:52:24 AM
Now all it needs is some mini "Weber," stamped Zav handles, to complete the look!
Title: Re: Mini Outrider?
Post by: dwnthehatch on May 06, 2019, 08:27:16 AM
I keep one on my desk at work.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=91018)

Title: Re: Mini Outrider?
Post by: Firemunkee on May 06, 2019, 03:22:43 PM
Such knowledge on this forum!

Sent from my Pixel using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=91018)