saw this on C.L.
(//)
That looks like the lava lock door.
Sent from my Nexus 5X using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=91018)
@rober That belongs to a member here. Grate price for what he has. Its in impeccable condition!! I have bought/traded and BBQ'd with him a few times. Grate grill fella with an awesome colletion
If you are in the market, that's your WSM right there... Member is db3694.
From the looks of it, you are local. PM him if you are interested.
Where in Arnold MO are you located? I am right by Pomme Creek golf course.... Hey Neighbor!!
Jeff
i'm just down the road from the post office. if that WSM was a 22" model i'd be all over it.
Quote from: rober on June 07, 2018, 01:38:33 PM
i'm just down the road from the post office. if that WSM was a 22" model i'd be all over it.
You would be surprised how much you can cool up on an 18. Less fuel consumption too....
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=91018)
I have a Good One Open Range smoker & a Cajun bandit smoker ring on my 22" performer so i'm actually covered smoker-wise since 99.99% of my cooks are just for the wife & I. I don't need a 22" WSM, I just want one. I'm amazed by some of the weber collections I see on this site.