Weber Kettle Club Forums

Cooking & Food Talk => Charcoal Grilling & BBQ => Topic started by: Danny C on May 22, 2013, 07:46:21 PM

Title: Saving money on charcoal
Post by: Danny C on May 22, 2013, 07:46:21 PM
I use a new website called ebates.com it pays you back for many purchases made on the Internet,
When you order online at home depot you get back 5% at lowes you get back 6% also at lowes it said 2 bag maximum on their sales flyer but online line I just tried to order 10 bags no problem, I get around 200-300 cash back from purchases from ebates, when you order online you go to customer service desk and the charcoal is waiting on a cart for you it's great

Also use promo code MEMHD5 to get 5 off 50 at home depot plus money back from ebates

I promise this thing works
Danny
Title: Re: Saving money on charcoal
Post by: Troy on May 22, 2013, 08:16:20 PM
Funny. I work for ebates. :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Title: Re: Saving money on charcoal
Post by: Danny C on May 22, 2013, 08:26:52 PM
Troy,
We get a lot of cash back! I have 3 girls (wife included) and they buy everything thru Ebates
Tell our boys it's legit!

Title: Re: Saving money on charcoal
Post by: Heyjude on May 22, 2013, 09:57:23 PM
Ebates is not new..  That is a great idea to save money. Do they let you use gift cards as payment?
8)
Title: Re: Saving money on charcoal
Post by: Danny C on May 23, 2013, 05:06:07 AM
New to me. All you do is log on to ebates then it sends you to the official store website if you have a home depot card then yes it will
Title: Re: Saving money on charcoal
Post by: Troy on May 23, 2013, 11:54:00 AM
Guys, for what its worth - you can use fatwallet and help support the site.
Fatwallet and ebates are owned by the same company :)

(https://www.fatwallet.com/static/i/referral/referral-ad-border.gif) (http://www.fatwallet.com/?referral=mudley)