Are there any here in the Northeast?
Any interest in having one?
I'm in Northeast PA -I'd be interested.
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
@KettleSmoke Nice score today off CL for you today.
I'm in the Catskills/ Hudson Valley.
How would this be for a meet up with a VIEW?
(http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u537/clamastro66/Mobile%20Uploads/0607171850_zpsgcyhnreh.jpg) (http://s1320.photobucket.com/user/clamastro66/media/Mobile%20Uploads/0607171850_zpsgcyhnreh.jpg.html)
Not bad!
Where is that?
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
I'm in Connecticut. I am interested.
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Saugerties, NY I'm about 5 miles off New York State Thruway Exit 20
I'm deep in my season. I'm out til next winter/spring.
I'm in NNJ... I would be interested!
Anyone else down? I live 5 miles from the town of Woodstock. Not the festival but the town it was supposed to be in and was named after. I have plenty of space if anyone would like to camp out. Let's put something together. And any input from other meetup organizers is always much appreciated.
I'm surprised at the lack of interest in having a meet up here in the NE. If no one else is interested I guess it will be a small get together. Anyone who expressed interest is welcome to throw out a date. Be nice to have a mid- late September, weather is always pleasant then.
Agreed. How far are you from CT? About 3 hrs or so?
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
All depends where in CT your coming from.
I'm about 2 hours from Hartford if that helps.
I'll try this one more time. Where are the NE grillfellas?
Step forward and express yourself.
Still here.. still interested. I know for me the weekend of the 9th is out but I'm good otherwise.
I'm in the hudson valley. I would be down for a meet up
Sent from my SM-G955U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=91018)
Quote from: rayzor1226 on August 18, 2017, 07:28:16 AM
I'm in the hudson valley. I would be down for a meet up
Sent from my SM-G955U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=91018)
Where in the Hudson Valley are you?
I'm in Montgomery, orange county
Sent from my SM-G955U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=91018)
Quote from: rayzor1226 on August 18, 2017, 07:28:16 AM
I'm in the hudson valley. I would be down for a meet up
Sent from my SM-G955U using Weber Kettle Club mobile a
(http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=91018)
Where in the Hudson Valley are you?
Sorry. Didn't see your post.
I live in the mid-Atlantic and would love to get something going!
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
All-in come April.
Sounds good Joe. Spring time meet up.
Get us all out after the cabin fever of Winter here in the NE.
I'm in syracuse and would be up for it.
Sent from my SM-G935V using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=91018)
Sounds good. I'm in CT. Happy to travel.
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Now we're getting some interest. Who else out there would be down?
I'm thinking May. Willing to host still. Will be camping weather by then if anybody wants to do that.
Plenty of hotels close by. And if you've never been to the town of Woodstock it's 7 miles away.
That's not where the Woodstock Festival took place, that's Bethel.
Give me some thoughts guys. Looking forward to a Spring Meetup.
Not sure how I missed this post. I might be interested.
subscribed!
Quote from: EricD on October 20, 2017, 07:32:53 AM
Not sure how I missed this post. I might be interested.
subscribed!
Hi
@EricD I must have missed your introduction. I'll try to remember if I see anything out that way to PM you an alert. I'm up in Gloucester
If you Noreasters do plan on a Meet Up, I do have the Traveling WKC banner looking for its next destination. (Thanks to
@56MPG - Marty)
Just let me know when and where to send it!!
Best of Luck Fellas!
Jeff
That'd be awesome! Thanks
@jeffrackmo. Though, I don't mind cooking in the winter when I can run back in the house, I think a meet-up might have to wait until the New England winter moves out.
Quote from: jeffrackmo on November 16, 2017, 04:17:12 AM
If you Noreasters do plan on a Meet Up, I do have the Traveling WKC banner looking for its next destination. (Thanks to @56MPG - Marty)
Just let me know when and where to send it!!
Best of Luck Fellas!
Jeff
Thanks for the offer. Will definitely be in touch.
So NE Fellas, how would early May be for everyone?
I don't even have next years calendar yet, so I'm guessing i'm free!
I can free up some time for a meet up
Sent from my SM-G955U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=91018)
OK Fellas, next year is upon us. Wanted to get feedback as to May or June for a meetup.
Hoping to have a date set by the end of January which will give 4-5 months to plan it.
Anytime from mid May to mid June I was thinking. Let me know your thoughts.
Thanks.
@captjoe06 @603kettle @noreaster @james1787 @EricD @charred @james1787 @DrewZ @KettleSmoke @rayzor1226 @Jcloss13 @EricD
The time of year that it would be nice enough to have an outdoor meet up I wouldn't be able to get out there but don't alter your plans on account of me. I'm planning to have one here in Gloucester in July
Sent from my LG-LS997 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=91018)
Quote from: captjoe06 on December 29, 2017, 02:18:49 AM
I'm planning to have one here in Gloucester in July

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Quote from: Mr.CPHo on December 29, 2017, 03:06:34 AM
Quote from: captjoe06 on December 29, 2017, 02:18:49 AM
I'm planning to have one here in Gloucester in July

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
If you come up with @JEBIV in July it's going to be worth your trip. My good friend owns a beautiful Schooner and I'll charter it for us for a Cigar and arum cruise for one of the nights. We can do a lobster boil another night in addition to a BBQ at my place on the Atlantic. I'll have the Red LE, Ivory, Simpson's, Dove Grey Performer and Blue Performer available to cook on. I know Joe was planning to come and @noreaster . If you can't make Colin's come to Gloucester. It's spectacular in the summer
Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
I'm in for a Gloucester trip! Ya know, I've lived in Mass my whole life and have yet to get out to visit Gloucester!
I'm in for a May trip to the Catskills, I haven't visited there yet either, though I'll probably be solo (Wife isn't into camping) to that one.
Quote from: EricD on January 02, 2018, 07:42:53 AM
I'm in for a Gloucester trip! Ya know, I've lived in Mass my whole life and have yet to get out to visit Gloucester!
I'm in for a May trip to the Catskills, I haven't visited there yet either, though I'll probably be solo (Wife isn't into camping) to that one.
Where in Ma do you live?
Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
@captjoe06, I'm out in Framingham.
Quote from: captjoe06 on January 20, 2018, 03:47:12 AM
Good to know! Go Pats!
Go Jags!
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180120/e6d808a4c73e0633e48d128af8438180.jpg)
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Go pats
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180120/4f855109a517fbcda204ad2481415b3d.jpg)
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=91018)
Nuff said I think...
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180121/cae5163573f3bb2b769a9cdcf39cc5b4.jpg)
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180121/2b306eb07d2be8f9a08c761e3a3778e6.jpg)
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
I'm in for a may-june-july timeframe. I could even make the Massachusetts one work as we have family up there on my wife's side we visit from time to time. The Catskills or MA are both cool with me. Do two meetups! I'm willing to help in any way I can..
As the snow is melting and the ground is starting to thaw.. maybe we should try coming up with some dates for a NE meetup?
I'm still interested!
http://weberkettleclub.com/forums/index.php?topic=37133.0
Mark Your Calendars July 28th Northeast Meetup @ericd @james1787 @wnc @jkolantern @drewz
Sent from my LG-LS997 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=91018)
@jeffrackmo
Very cool, that's my birthday. It falls on a Saturday this year!
When are the kettle club of the northeast thinking about doing a meet up in 2019? I'm from Walton ny in the catskills. We have the Delaware county fair grounds that could be available.
Sent from my SM-G965U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=91018)