Weber Kettle Club Forums

Grill Talk => Weber Kettle Forum => Topic started by: 1buckie on July 09, 2017, 05:41:08 AM

Title: Post-of-the-Month.............
Post by: 1buckie on July 09, 2017, 05:41:08 AM
While all these giant Meetups are going on & everyone's revelling in the glory of the almighty KETTLE.............


.....there's a Hostage Crisis taking place in "Off Topic"



Apparently, Rick  ( @dazzo  ) is holding some 26'er grates for several folks & things are gettin' outta hand (slightly)

aNd yOUr 26er GRaTES wiLL bE rELeAseD uNhaRmED


Now, in response, we have the "Post-of-the-Month":

Quote from: Vwbuggin64 on July 06, 2017, 06:35:52 AM
I know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of BBQ skills. Skills I have acquired over a kettle career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people who think they dont like smoked/grilled meats. If you let my grates go now that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will smoke some chickens.





@Vwbuggin64

Full story here:

http://weberkettleclub.com/forums/off-topic/send-money/
Title: Re: Post-of-the-Month.............
Post by: Travis on July 09, 2017, 05:47:47 AM
Ha! Classic.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Post-of-the-Month.............
Post by: Darko on July 09, 2017, 01:47:43 PM
Love it!

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=91018)

Title: Post-of-the-Month.............
Post by: Vwbuggin64 on July 09, 2017, 08:00:34 PM
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170710/e366d1c44046bd336bcce38f7d0e8ecf.jpg)


Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)