Weber Kettle Club Forums

Grill Talk => Weber Kettle Forum => Topic started by: Jeff on March 29, 2013, 12:12:28 PM

Title: Spring Break, Bathing Beauties
Post by: Jeff on March 29, 2013, 12:12:28 PM
Spring break today in Chicago...the weather finally broke today.  Some of the kids escaped outside today to get some sun!

(http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq142/A_Tame76/Weber%20collection/001_zps9f302288.jpg)
Title: Re: Spring Break, Bathing Beauties
Post by: glrasmussen on March 29, 2013, 12:15:07 PM
Nice! I think we are a week behind. Still frick'n snow on the ground. Finally melting on north sides
Title: Re: Spring Break, Bathing Beauties
Post by: AngelB on March 29, 2013, 12:21:29 PM
Nice indeed!!! That red ss in the back corner looks all dejected because she is the only one with a table, send her my way so I can console her!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;) ;D
Title: Re: Spring Break, Bathing Beauties
Post by: mike.stavlund on March 29, 2013, 01:09:28 PM
Inspirational. 

I love how all of the thermometers are facing in the same direction.  "Reporting for duty, sir!"
Title: Spring Break, Bathing Beauties
Post by: Jaronimo on March 29, 2013, 01:40:28 PM
That is quite the collection.  I am glad you put my favorite grill front and center!
Title: Re: Spring Break, Bathing Beauties
Post by: Jeff on March 29, 2013, 01:42:37 PM
Quote from: Jaronimo on March 29, 2013, 01:40:28 PM
That is quite the collection.  I am glad you put my favorite grill front and center!

Hey Jeronimo...thats about half of it....maybe
And...the Euro copper MT if you want to call it is very cool...one of my favs!
Title: Re: Spring Break, Bathing Beauties
Post by: Duke on March 29, 2013, 01:44:40 PM
Great pictures Jeff, but if it's bathing beauties you wanted..............

(http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/3439/gollyandhogsy.jpg) (http://img42.imageshack.us/i/gollyandhogsy.jpg/)

I need to go scrub my eyeballs now! :o
Title: Re: Spring Break, Bathing Beauties
Post by: Jeff on March 29, 2013, 01:46:15 PM
Quote from: Duke on March 29, 2013, 01:44:40 PM
Great pictures Jeff, but if it's bathing beauties you wanted..............

(http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/3439/gollyandhogsy.jpg) (http://img42.imageshack.us/i/gollyandhogsy.jpg/)

I need to go scrub my eyeballs now! :o

Your a sick man...everytime I see that now, Im hoping that guy behind the kettle is wearing something...anything!
Title: Re: Spring Break, Bathing Beauties
Post by: 1911Ron on March 29, 2013, 01:59:15 PM
Is that Golly and Hogsy? :-X
Title: Re: Spring Break, Bathing Beauties
Post by: Hogsy on March 29, 2013, 02:22:47 PM
Quote from: 1911Ron on March 29, 2013, 01:59:15 PM
Is that Golly and Hogsy? :-X
I normally get around in my boxers where as Golly is normally sporting this little number
(http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q585/joelhogston/15652D59-63B1-48BC-A159-7B7A441BF2F6-3176-000003ED2FC214B9_zps77b7411e.jpg)
Title: Re: Spring Break, Bathing Beauties
Post by: etruax on March 29, 2013, 02:28:29 PM
That must be a Euro kettle.
Title: Re: Spring Break, Bathing Beauties
Post by: harris92 on March 29, 2013, 02:34:02 PM

Awesome pic!  I caught my trio at the side of the house probably making plans for the weekend ( '89 black, '73 red, '69 avocado).

(http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a553/slieberman92/IMG_2653_zps5a43fc3d.jpg)
Title: Re: Spring Break, Bathing Beauties
Post by: Jeff on March 29, 2013, 02:51:46 PM
Those are sharp Harris!
Title: Re: Spring Break, Bathing Beauties
Post by: Craig on March 29, 2013, 07:04:09 PM
Jeff, what an awesome collection!! I need to wipe the drool from my mouth...  :)


I uncovered the 3 of mine that have sat covered most of the winter, to stretch their legs and breathe, plus do a meet and greet with the newest addition to the stable. This isn' t the entire staff,the others are in the garage.




Pictured... '78 Copper Mist 'Warrior', '79-A Hunter's Pink 'Statesman', '95-EO Red OT(G), '12-AU Black OTS


(http://imageshack.us/a/img405/1498/springstretch2.jpg)

Title: Re: Spring Break, Bathing Beauties
Post by: HankB on March 29, 2013, 09:20:23 PM
I enjoyed the sun too! I was even going to clean up my SS performer a bit but the garden hose was still stuck in the ice.

I got myself a small load of manure for the garden. When I got to the stable, the owner told me he just had his pile hauled away the day before. But he had fresh stuff that came out of the stable today.

(https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-OG2gdgT04UY/UVZ1Z9uEMRI/AAAAAAAAPaI/_oTWIPqwNPQ/s800/IMG_20130329_135628_242.jpg)

And it's fresh!

I did make a couple pizzas on the Performer tonight and I'll be smoke-roasting a standing rib roast for easter.
Title: Re: Spring Break, Bathing Beauties
Post by: reillyranch on March 29, 2013, 10:26:58 PM
Jeff, awesome collection, and it just keeps growing.

Harris, those are mint looking, very nice.

Craig, I  like the avitar, way to represent

HankB, nice pile of sh*#.