First time cooking this cut. Was a bit intimidated, but with a thermopen in hand... Went pretty easily. Again missed the action shots, as I wasn't sure of the outcome.
(http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd487/sickofcichlids/9A518CA7-E067-4595-8889-D79281BF3DC9.jpg) (http://s1222.photobucket.com/user/sickofcichlids/media/9A518CA7-E067-4595-8889-D79281BF3DC9.jpg.html)
(http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd487/sickofcichlids/1B1E7F1E-DBB2-4950-9853-33D3891D2830.jpg) (http://s1222.photobucket.com/user/sickofcichlids/media/1B1E7F1E-DBB2-4950-9853-33D3891D2830.jpg.html)
(http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd487/sickofcichlids/5090B147-BE6A-4AFB-9FCD-658AB949C147.jpg) (http://s1222.photobucket.com/user/sickofcichlids/media/5090B147-BE6A-4AFB-9FCD-658AB949C147.jpg.html)
Looks perfectly cooked, Dude! How did you like that glaze? Never seen it before.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Really good. It's from the pepper palace, if you have one local. Cook went faster than I thought, so next time I'll start glazing sooner and get a thicker coating.
That looks really good @TheDude.
My current fave pork tenderloin recipe uses KCMasterpiece Caribbean Jerk marinade.
Marinate for an hour or two before cooking, then smoke/cook indirect at around 300deg until IT is at 150deg or so. Baste a few times with marinade toward the end.
We don't have that store here. Those tenderloins do cook quick, don't they. When you nail them, it's like butter. Looks like you nailed yours. I'm gonna check out that sauce. Thx
That looks damn good!
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Thanks guys! This is added to the arsinal.
@Travis I think their stuff is available online.
The big plus was my girls apple slaw. Was a great complement.
Looks good but add a little more to my plate! My 6 year old son eats more than that!
No Pepper Palace close to me unfortunately
@Harleysmoker there were pickings before plating, and seconds.
Looks great! Pork tenderloin is a yummy cut of pork!