I am going to be away for a few days but starting tomorrow, you can PM me your top 3 entries. I will put these in a spreadsheet and top votes will get weighted a score of 3, second will get 2 and third will get 1 point.
Voting will end on June 7th, we will tally up the score and will announce the winners.
Thanks for all who participated, you do not need to enter to vote, please send them my way.
Today is the last day to submit your entries.
All entries are listed here http://weberkettleclub.com/forums/meetups-events/burger-throwdown-e-cook-entries/ (http://weberkettleclub.com/forums/meetups-events/burger-throwdown-e-cook-entries/)
People are allowed to submit today so please start voting tomorrow.
Thanks
Please send me your submissions for winners
Voting has ended tally will be soon, we had 17 pple vote, one clear winner and a tight race for 2nd and 3rd
Here are your winners
First off, this was a great event and many, many solid entries. We really had 4 winners and 5 participants that will get prizes.
Here are you winners
@Nate ran away with this with his baked Pizza burger, so unique and out of the box. Nate had 8 first place votes, 4 second and 2 third place votes, out of 17 voters 14 thought he was top 3 with a grand total of 34 points
With 17 points and the second spot
@jamesnomore submitted his American classic burger, so simple and so delicious looking
We are going to give out prizes for 3rd and 4th here and I will reach out to you guys about prize offerings. But
@Travis got 3rd and 15 pts with his Ground chuck and ribeye burger with andouille sausage and sriracha aoli sauce submission followed very closely with 14 pts by
@WNC and the cover of the Weber burger book submission. Guys I will get a PM to you two about a prize for each of you.
A door prize of a burger book goes to
@dmbrill, he gets a prize for entering the contest as the person with the least posts on this forum plus a congrats for the new baby in the family.
Thanks to
@SixZeroFour and
@Idahawk for helping with the prizes, this is stuff that comes out of their pockets, kudos to you guys for being so generous.
Nate - you get the choice of a vortex or a smokenator 1000
Jamesnomore - you get what Nate does not choose - or if you prefer a Weber book you can do that
WNC and Travis we will talk about your prizes look to my PM
Thanks to all who participated it was a great event.
Winners, please PM me your address
Congrats everyone. It was fun. Can't wait till next time.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
great work by all those that participated and to the statesmen that organized.
Great job everyone, especially
@LightningBoldtz for organizing and those that donated prizes! I really like these contests, I get so many meal ideas that impress friends and family that I wouldn't normally do. I owe it all to the WKC!
Good work everybody and it was very inspiring to how I'm going to approach burgers in the future!
Great job to all involved!
Congratulations to everyone who participated and to LB for heading this up! What a neat contest fella's. I'm absolutely honored to have been even considered with all the awesome entries that were put up.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey, that's cool as hell. That was my thousandth post!!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I saw that Travis, you are a beast on the posts.
Quote from: LightningBoldtz on June 08, 2016, 12:04:09 PM
I saw that Travis, you are a beast on the posts.
yeah, well I've been laid off for about 3 weeks now, so have been elbow deep in fixing my truck and catching up on projects at home, as well as spending ALOT of time here. Start back Sunday though, so break times over!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote from: Travis on June 08, 2016, 03:02:35 PM
Quote from: LightningBoldtz on June 08, 2016, 12:04:09 PM
I saw that Travis, you are a beast on the posts.
yeah, well I've been laid off for about 3 weeks now, so have been elbow deep in fixing my truck and catching up on projects at home, as well as spending ALOT of time here. Start back Sunday though, so break times over!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back to work, awesome.
Congratulations to the winners, and good job to all the rest. When I saw the quality of photos and food I knew that I would be an also-ran. I did get to eat a good burger though.
Congrats to EVERYONE that made the effort to throwdown this season. You're all winners. Special congrats to those top 4 or 5, mighty fine burgers ...
SJ