Weber Kettle Club Forums

Weber Kettle Community => Meetups & Events => Topic started by: LightningBoldtz on May 16, 2016, 05:29:13 PM

Title: Burger Throwdown E-Cook
Post by: LightningBoldtz on May 16, 2016, 05:29:13 PM
Spring is in the air (unless you live in Michigan where we had snow on May 15th), we are getting more daylight by the day and May is "National BBQ Month" with May 28th being "National Burger Day". We have so much to look forward to and here @ the WKC this mean another cook off.
We are going to do another one based on the best of all Sam'iches, the Hamburger.

From May 25th to June 1st we are encouraging everyone to come up with their most creative, appetizing burger recipes.

Prizes for the Burger throw down

First prize: choice of smokenator 1000 or vortex
Second whatever first did not choose
Third prize burger themed gift pack

Please post your entries here http://weberkettleclub.com/forums/bbq-food-pics/ (http://weberkettleclub.com/forums/bbq-food-pics/) with the prefix of Burger throwdown.

Additionally, we are going to do another promotion of Weber's Big Book of Burgers book. For $12 shipped you get a brand new book that several have dubbed Weber's best cook book. As a bonus, a portion of the proceeds from the book will help to keep the lights on here at the WKC. Even if you have this book, this could be a great gift for Father's Day coming up.

http://weberkettleclub.com/forums/member-sales-trades/wkc-member-exclusive-weber's-big-book-of-burgers-only-$12-shipped!!/ (http://weberkettleclub.com/forums/member-sales-trades/wkc-member-exclusive-weber's-big-book-of-burgers-only-$12-shipped!!/)
Title: Re: Burger Throwdown E-Cook
Post by: Darko on May 16, 2016, 06:29:04 PM
I'm in. How do I get the book?
Title: Re: Burger Throwdown E-Cook
Post by: Travis on May 17, 2016, 12:58:11 AM
I'm in


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Burger Throwdown E-Cook
Post by: LightningBoldtz on May 17, 2016, 02:16:35 AM
Quote from: Darko on May 16, 2016, 06:29:04 PM
I'm in. How do I get the book?

Send me a PM. we will figure it out.
Title: Re: Burger Throwdown E-Cook
Post by: LightningBoldtz on May 17, 2016, 08:24:13 AM
Possible prizes have been updated in original post.
Title: Re: Burger Throwdown E-Cook
Post by: iCARRY on May 17, 2016, 02:02:54 PM
I am totally in. Can't wait for this. Got a few ideas going on right now


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Burger Throwdown E-Cook
Post by: pbe gummi bear on May 17, 2016, 09:41:08 PM
In!
Title: Re: Burger Throwdown E-Cook
Post by: Jon on May 20, 2016, 11:17:17 PM
In.
Title: Re: Burger Throwdown E-Cook
Post by: Scott Zee on May 21, 2016, 12:15:10 PM
I'm totally in...maybe even a cpl. times. Good luck to everyone who enters.        8)
Title: Re: Burger Throwdown E-Cook
Post by: LightningBoldtz on May 22, 2016, 03:53:11 AM
Prizes will be announced soon.
Title: Re: Burger Throwdown E-Cook
Post by: WNC on May 22, 2016, 06:21:00 AM
I'm in too!

I'm gonna have to go through the burger book and pick out a winner!
Title: Re: Burger Throwdown E-Cook
Post by: Nate on May 22, 2016, 06:35:33 AM
Count me in too 8)
Title: Re: Burger Throwdown E-Cook
Post by: Bigdave on May 22, 2016, 06:51:03 PM
I'm in.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Burger Throwdown E-Cook
Post by: LightningBoldtz on May 23, 2016, 04:48:06 AM
Prizes are announced in the initial thread.
Title: Re: Burger Throwdown E-Cook
Post by: RumBar on May 23, 2016, 05:44:39 AM
Please count me in!


●|||||||●
Title: Re: Burger Throwdown E-Cook
Post by: SmokenJoe on May 23, 2016, 08:30:27 PM
I feel the need to see a burger bleed.  If WNC is in, then count me in as well.                               SJ
Title: Re: Burger Throwdown E-Cook
Post by: WNC on May 24, 2016, 05:52:42 PM
Quote from: SmokenJoe on May 23, 2016, 08:30:27 PM
I feel the need to see a burger bleed.  If WNC is in, then count me in as well.                               SJ

Oh you know I'm in!

Can't wait to see what you come up with this year! I've been going through the new burger book, but having a hard time deciding on which to cook.

I do however, know which grill is getting the call!
Title: Re: Burger Throwdown E-Cook
Post by: indy82z on May 25, 2016, 01:12:44 AM
I on on this like Donkey Kong!!
Title: Re: Burger Throwdown E-Cook
Post by: LightningBoldtz on May 25, 2016, 03:26:29 AM
Entries start today

Please post submissions here: http://weberkettleclub.com/forums/grilling-bbqing/

Prefix entry with Burger Throwdown
Title: Re: Burger Throwdown E-Cook
Post by: Davescprktl on May 25, 2016, 01:24:41 PM
In!
Title: Re: Burger Throwdown E-Cook
Post by: firedude5015 on May 25, 2016, 04:03:25 PM
Pretty sure I'm in...planned the family cookout around...burgers lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Title: Re: Burger Throwdown E-Cook
Post by: LightningBoldtz on May 25, 2016, 06:02:59 PM
First submission is already in........
Title: Re: Burger Throwdown E-Cook
Post by: LightningBoldtz on May 31, 2016, 03:42:17 AM
Final day to post is tomorrow.  Get your entries in.