Weber Kettle Club Forums

Grill Talk => Weber Kettle Forum => Topic started by: Harbormaster on May 13, 2016, 02:47:31 AM

Title: Clean up in the Charcoal and Accessories aisle!
Post by: Harbormaster on May 13, 2016, 02:47:31 AM
10+ pages in a few minutes?

I hate people like that.
Title: Re: Clean up in the Charcoal and Accessories aisle!
Post by: LaTuFu on May 13, 2016, 08:19:09 AM
I feel like I missed something...
Title: Re: Clean up in the Charcoal and Accessories aisle!
Post by: LightningBoldtz on May 13, 2016, 08:53:03 AM
Robot spammers
Title: Re: Clean up in the Charcoal and Accessories aisle!
Post by: swamprb on May 13, 2016, 08:53:54 AM
put a cramp in my downtime
Title: Re: Clean up in the Charcoal and Accessories aisle!
Post by: Craig on May 13, 2016, 10:13:43 AM
It was originally close to 40 pages over 3 hours
Title: Re: Clean up in the Charcoal and Accessories aisle!
Post by: Metal Mike on May 13, 2016, 12:44:50 PM
a post in the "site issues / hacked" thread said regular posts where pushed back to pg 79, wow.
Title: Re: Clean up in the Charcoal and Accessories aisle!
Post by: Lemans on May 13, 2016, 03:00:29 PM
I'm confused
Title: Re: Clean up in the Charcoal and Accessories aisle!
Post by: Darko on May 13, 2016, 05:25:48 PM
Quote from: Metal Mike on May 13, 2016, 12:44:50 PM
a post in the "site issues / hacked" thread said regular posts where pushed back to pg 79, wow.
I got to page 61.
Title: Re: Clean up in the Charcoal and Accessories aisle!
Post by: swamprb on May 13, 2016, 06:44:02 PM
Kim Jung Un got screwed on a Yellow MBH!

Thanks WKC!
Title: Re: Clean up in the Charcoal and Accessories aisle!
Post by: Bbqmiller on May 13, 2016, 06:59:52 PM
It was a Korean casino site


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk