Weber Kettle Club Forums

Grill Talk => Weber Kettle Forum => Topic started by: LION222 on July 26, 2015, 03:55:42 PM

Title: Ranch kettle
Post by: LION222 on July 26, 2015, 03:55:42 PM
Looking to sell my ranch kettle but not sure what to sell it for need help please
(http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll11/adambarela/800D881B-550A-4732-BB4E-4795B6579E9D_zpsorrecdfv.jpg) (http://s284.photobucket.com/user/adambarela/media/800D881B-550A-4732-BB4E-4795B6579E9D_zpsorrecdfv.jpg.html)
Title: Re: Ranch kettle
Post by: SixZeroFour on July 26, 2015, 04:36:01 PM
Hi Lion,

Nice looking ranch kettle you have there. That's an oldie MBH Mothership that appears to be in pretty nice shape!

Price is for the most part dictated by the overall condition of the grill but location also can make a significant difference when it comes to a Ranch due to logistics and costs involved in shipping. If you can provide more pictures and a rough idea where you are located I'm sure you'll find interest from members who are close to you. The parts of the grill most people will want to see are the underside of the bowl and leg socket areas, as well as a few shots from different angles around the grill and lid. Post up some more pics and I'm sure others will chime in as well.

Good luck with the sale,

Matt
Title: Re: Ranch kettle
Post by: Troy on July 26, 2015, 04:41:43 PM
That thing is sweet! I'd love to have one like that!
Title: Re: Ranch kettle
Post by: Craig on July 26, 2015, 04:54:49 PM
A mothership is also a grail of mine but I have to make room first before getting one of those.
Title: Re: Ranch kettle
Post by: LION222 on July 26, 2015, 05:18:15 PM
Quote from: SixZeroFour on July 26, 2015, 04:36:01 PM
Hi Lion,

Nice looking ranch kettle you have there. That's an oldie MBH Mothership that appears to be in pretty nice shape!

Price is for the most part dictated by the overall condition of the grill but location also can make a significant difference when it comes to a Ranch due to logistics and costs involved in shipping. If you can provide more pictures and a rough idea where you are located I'm sure you'll find interest from members who are close to you. The parts of the grill most people will want to see are the underside of the bowl and leg socket areas, as well as a few shots from different angles around the grill and lid. Post up some more pics and I'm sure others will chime in as well.

Good luck with the sale,

Matt
Thank you for your help
Title: Re: Ranch kettle
Post by: LION222 on July 26, 2015, 05:19:30 PM
Quote from: Troy on July 26, 2015, 04:41:43 PM
That thing is sweet! I'd love to have one like that!
Thanks man I want to upgrade to a newer one
Title: Re: Ranch kettle
Post by: charred on July 27, 2015, 08:27:24 AM
Cool. What's your location?

(i wish at least a general location was mandatory under our names)
Title: Re: Ranch kettle
Post by: Peaspurple on July 27, 2015, 05:56:17 PM
Beautiful. I'd cook on it for sure. Where are you located ?