Weber Kettle Club Forums

Grill Talk => Weber Kettle Forum => Topic started by: kevinsmith812 on June 07, 2015, 04:56:54 PM

Title: Grill Master
Post by: kevinsmith812 on June 07, 2015, 04:56:54 PM
My wife brought me home a 12 pack of coke because it had the Grill Master can inside! Ha.

(http://s28.postimg.org/droy0mv31/image.jpg)
Title: Re: Grill Master
Post by: mrbill on June 07, 2015, 05:48:16 PM
sweet!
Title: Re: Grill Master
Post by: 1911Ron on June 07, 2015, 09:36:49 PM
Nice!
Title: Re: Grill Master
Post by: Scott Zee on June 08, 2015, 01:55:00 AM
I came across one in Weber black                                                                                                                                                                      (http://i1374.photobucket.com/albums/ag406/scottzee26/temporary_zpsda28dba7.jpg) (http://s1374.photobucket.com/user/scottzee26/media/temporary_zpsda28dba7.jpg.html)
Title: Re: Grill Master
Post by: ClubChapin on June 09, 2015, 07:19:41 AM
Quote from: kevinsmith812 on June 07, 2015, 04:56:54 PM
My wife brought me home a 12 pack of coke because it had the Grill Master can inside! Ha.



I got one of those; I need to send it to @1buckie.  He's the true grillmaster.
Title: Re: Grill Master
Post by: 1buckie on June 09, 2015, 01:38:58 PM
Quote from: ClubChapin on June 09, 2015, 07:19:41 AM
Quote from: kevinsmith812 on June 07, 2015, 04:56:54 PM
My wife brought me home a 12 pack of coke because it had the Grill Master can inside! Ha.



I got one of those; I need to send it to @1buckie.  He's the true grillmaster.

@ClubChapin


Hey, man.......thanks for the props, but.....


ANYBODY can hit a home run at any time.........I'm always pleasantly surprized on how well even the newest of people do on a kettle !!!!
Title: Re: Grill Master
Post by: MrHoss on June 09, 2015, 03:05:40 PM
Quote from: ClubChapin on June 09, 2015, 07:19:41 AM
I got one of those; I need to send it to @1buckie.  He's the true grillmaster.

I think we all need to send ours to Mr Buckie.
Title: Re: Grill Master
Post by: 1buckie on June 09, 2015, 03:41:18 PM
Quote from: MrHoss on June 09, 2015, 03:05:40 PM
Quote from: ClubChapin on June 09, 2015, 07:19:41 AM
I got one of those; I need to send it to @1buckie.  He's the true grillmaster.

I think we all need to send ours to Mr Buckie.


Thank you again & also, but i'm not totally buying into this "up on a pedestal" stuff, because I've seen way too many great cooks here........c'mon, man.....it's a WEBER !!!!!