Weber Kettle Club Forums

Grill Talk => Weber Kettle Forum => Topic started by: Troy on May 31, 2015, 03:02:14 PM

Title: 3 hours left to order shirts
Post by: Troy on May 31, 2015, 03:02:14 PM
http://buy.teespring.com/2015-weber-kettle-club


I also added a volume discount. Sorry if you ordered multiples before - teespring literally just added the discount ability a few days ago.
Title: Re: 3 hours left to order shirts
Post by: toolhead on May 31, 2015, 03:09:57 PM
@Troy

Order placed...thanks for the reminder
Title: Re: 3 hours left to order shirts
Post by: Troy on May 31, 2015, 03:11:13 PM
if anyone ordered one already, and wants to order more, shoot me a message and I'll create a discount coupon for you.
Title: Re: 3 hours left to order shirts
Post by: Troy on May 31, 2015, 03:11:39 PM
Quote from: toolhead on May 31, 2015, 03:09:57 PM
@Troy

Order placed...thanks for the reminder

Thanks for supporting the site!!!
Title: Re: 3 hours left to order shirts
Post by: AZRaptor on June 01, 2015, 07:57:16 PM
Wish I had seen this reminder yesterday. I'll have to catch the next round if there is one.
Title: Re: 3 hours left to order shirts
Post by: minnesotaman82 on June 02, 2015, 05:23:18 AM
Crap! Too late. I went to site and reserved one, whatever that means. :)
Title: Re: 3 hours left to order shirts
Post by: jkolantern on June 02, 2015, 07:32:32 AM
It only takes ten shirts to get them printing again, I think-that's how round two got started. If @AZRaptor also reserves, its 20% there for another round of printing!
Title: Re: 3 hours left to order shirts
Post by: AZRaptor on June 04, 2015, 12:10:14 PM
Ok, I reserved one. It said only two more reservations will kick-off the next round.
Title: Re: 3 hours left to order shirts
Post by: armpit on June 10, 2015, 02:31:24 PM
i'm in as well, now you only need one more reservation
Title: Re: 3 hours left to order shirts
Post by: SmokenJoe on June 10, 2015, 08:03:57 PM
Just got an eMAIL this afternoon from TeeSpring that they "cashed my check" and that I could expect delivery by July 8th.  Ordering is still open until June xx ???
Title: Re: 3 hours left to order shirts
Post by: brettbrown on June 10, 2015, 08:39:34 PM
This seems way too difficult to get a shirt. I ordered weeks ago and have nothing. Why not just print a bunch of shirts and sell them. I have shirts and hoodies printed for my business and it's under $4 a shirt. Sell for $15 and save the rest for the site.
Title: Re: 3 hours left to order shirts
Post by: Troy on June 10, 2015, 10:24:34 PM
Quote from: SmokenJoe on June 10, 2015, 08:03:57 PM
Just got an eMAIL this afternoon from TeeSpring that they "cashed my check" and that I could expect delivery by July 8th.  Ordering is still open until June xx ???

Since the original campaign was OVER, it takes 10 people committed again before they'll print shirts again.
Today the 10th person committed, so the 9 others were also charged and the campaign was re-opened.
The campaign will be open for 10 more days. At the end of the campaign, shirts will be printed and shipped

Thank you for supporting the site!