So this popped up on Gumtree in Perth earlier tonight.
Quick call to a good mate over West and 20 minutes later it was in the back of his car. I owe him a beer or two!!!
Just the brown left I think. That should be easy enough. ;D
Pics from the seller
(https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3946/15326489120_b8416aa1b7_z.jpg)
(https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3948/15512830982_0b00694713_z.jpg)
Pic from my mate
(https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2949/15326837557_674069fd1c_z.jpg)
Just need to get them all together for a family photo :)
you are definitely closing the gap! congrats!
O-M-G!! :o
Great find! Still waiting for you to line them all up for one pic!
Nice!!!!!!!!
Very nice! Haven't seen a green WGA before. What year code is it?
Awesome! I don't recall seeing any color but black around me.
WOW that looks great. It looks like it should be right next to your green Coleman camp stove at the camp-out!
Nice, for sure we need a family photo!
Thanks all.
I will get a group shot up as soon as I have them all in the same place at the same time. :)