Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Anyone else spot Weber Kettles in TV Shows?  (Read 177794 times)

brewtownbeatdown

• WKC Performer
Re: Anyone else spot Weber Kettles in TV Shows?
« Reply #165 on: March 06, 2016, 08:58:33 PM »
Red Jumbo Joe in a Progressive commercial.
I WANT A RED JUMBO JOE!!!  Please Weber gods[emoji847]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Obviously looking for a Glen Blue (who isn’t?😂).

Looking for anything Happy Cooker, including any re-branded as Montgomery Ward.  I’ve amassed a nice collection, but I’m missing a few still.  Let me know if you can help a fella out🤞

MikeRocksTheRed

• WKC Performer
    • The Kettle Cookers (facebook group)
« Reply #166 on: March 09, 2016, 10:43:24 AM »
Red Jumbo Joe in a Progressive commercial.
I WANT A RED JUMBO JOE!!!  Please Weber gods[emoji847]

You're not getting it from her unless you take it from her cold dead hands!!!!!!  LOL
62-68 Avocado BAR-B-Q Kettle, Red ER SS Performer, Green DA SS Performer, Black EE three wheeler, 1 SJS, 1 Homer Simpson SJS,  AT Black 26er, 82 Kettle Gasser Deluxe, "A" code 18.5 MBH, M Code Tuck-n-Carry, P Code Go Anywhere, 2015 RANCH FREAKING KETTLE!!!!!!

brewtownbeatdown

• WKC Performer
« Reply #167 on: March 09, 2016, 11:52:48 AM »

You're not getting it from her unless you take it from her cold dead hands!!!!!!  LOL
Why, do you know her?  She borrowing your red Jumbo Joe?  I have a feeling that if I whispered all sexy-like in her ear & grabbed her a$$, I'd have me that red JJ. A little slap & tickle, and I'd get them fake steaks too!!!  I'll name it VaJJ, and spend my time obsessing over it, just like its namesake.

I wonder if I sacrificed my good coverage, for a sh!tty Progressive policy, if I could get me a sweet red JJ?

Looking for anything Happy Cooker, including any re-branded as Montgomery Ward.  I’ve amassed a nice collection, but I’m missing a few still.  Let me know if you can help a fella out🤞

MikeRocksTheRed

• WKC Performer
    • The Kettle Cookers (facebook group)
« Reply #168 on: March 09, 2016, 11:55:54 AM »

Why, do you know her?  She borrowing your red Jumbo Joe?  I have a feeling that if I whispered all sexy-like in her ear & grabbed her a$$, I'd have me that red JJ. A little slap & tickle, and I'd get them fake steaks too!!!  I'll name it VaJJ, and spend my time obsessing over it, just like its namesake.

I wonder if I sacrificed my good coverage, for a sh!tty Progressive policy, if I could get me a sweet red JJ?

Too damn funny!!!!   I bet she would drop that grill for some bacon!  :o
62-68 Avocado BAR-B-Q Kettle, Red ER SS Performer, Green DA SS Performer, Black EE three wheeler, 1 SJS, 1 Homer Simpson SJS,  AT Black 26er, 82 Kettle Gasser Deluxe, "A" code 18.5 MBH, M Code Tuck-n-Carry, P Code Go Anywhere, 2015 RANCH FREAKING KETTLE!!!!!!

brewtownbeatdown

• WKC Performer
« Reply #169 on: March 09, 2016, 11:57:48 AM »

Too damn funny!!!!   I bet she would drop that grill for some bacon!  :o
I bet you'd slap your bacon into her kettle for that JJ.

Hogsy

• WKC Performer
« Reply #170 on: March 10, 2016, 09:31:09 AM »

Ok not a kettle but it is a Weber. And it's the legend Uncle Al Jorgensen discussing his new project Surgical Meth Machine
I'm only 2 or 3 kettles away from being that creepy guy down the street with all the Webers
                            WKC Collaborator
                        Viva La  Charcoal Revolution

Uncle Al

• WKC Brave
« Reply #171 on: March 10, 2016, 05:50:57 PM »

Ok not a kettle but it is a Weber. And it's the legend Uncle Al Jorgensen discussing his new project Surgical Meth Machine

<------- Hey I resemble that genius  ;D

TheDude

• WKC Performer
« Reply #172 on: March 10, 2016, 06:32:50 PM »
I'm as surprised that he uses gas, as I was when I found out Rob Zombie is a vegan.
Still need a 22” yellow

landgraftj

• WKC Performer
« Reply #173 on: April 01, 2016, 08:53:39 AM »
Black Mass with Johnny Depp...black kettle with dark grey handles. They were BBQing at the FBI guys house. Movie was set in late 70s and early 80s so that new kettle was not period correct. My wife saw my eyes light up during this part. Strange thing is she new exactly why. She knows too. Not sure when in the movie, about 1/2 way through. Too lazy to go look it up.
Not everyone deserves to know the real you. Let them criticize who they think you are.

Troy

• Statesman
« Reply #174 on: April 01, 2016, 03:40:22 PM »
Black GA in Napoleon dynamite. Thrift store scene when he's suit shopping.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

AZRaptor

• WKC Brave
« Reply #175 on: April 01, 2016, 08:14:03 PM »
1. An episode of The People vs O.J. Simpson and while the characters were watching the white bronco chase on TV, I noticed the lid of a red kettle laid on the ground off to one side like somebody had been cooking on the grill earlier..
2.  Beyond the Tank they were visiting the entrepreneur/owner of The Oilerie at home and he's telling his story but I'm noticing the MT kettle, Gen 2 or 3 Performer (and even a Weber gasser) instead.
I'M A RECOVERING WEBER ADDICT
Selling: Black & Green Gas Assist SS Performers, Brownie Gas Kettle, 1980 B Code Black MBH, 70's & '04 SJ, Weber Firepit, Black Happy Cooker On the Bubble: Blk Offset SJ

BeerBQ

• Happy Cooker
« Reply #176 on: April 02, 2016, 02:50:56 PM »
1.  No one has mentioned Home Improvement.  I don't know the season or episode, but it is when they try to set the record for lighting charcoal by using jet fuel. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjuXrxHcFfg

2. Modern family has a blue MT in an episode.  Phil tries to get Jay a new fancy grill with all kinds of gadgets.  Jay doesn't like it and goes back to his kettle.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKyIMIXvgN8

Edit: Looking it up, it looks more like an older red performer.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 02:56:35 PM by BeerBQ »

dwnthehatch

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #177 on: April 05, 2016, 05:15:03 AM »
The Middle
Season 6 Episode 24 "The Graduate"

dwnthehatch

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #178 on: May 06, 2016, 12:29:51 PM »
Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives. Season 19 Episode 13

Improvised smoker using a Smokey Joe sitting on a coffee can full of soaked wood chips placed on top the kitchen gas stove.

zavod44

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #179 on: May 06, 2016, 08:48:20 PM »
Bob Newhart!

And a Chestnut to boot

Vintage Weber Grill raconteur and bon vivant.....and definitely Sir Agent X