Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Crimson Red Comparison with 90s Red, '13 Brick Red, '14 Copper, '13 Green, and Black  (Read 7477 times)

crumbsnatcher

• WKC Ranger
Stu...each time they've had this sale, the store has always allowed Weber accessories to be discounted. Can't speak for other Ace HW stores, but the one in West Allis is cool about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

saxart

• WKC Ranger
Great job Crumb!
Interested in ANY offset handle SJs you may have.

ramsfan

• WKC Performer
Thank you Crumbsnatcher for finally settling this debate once and for all. I fear that this new finish that Weber has come up with will become the norm for all colors in the future in an effort to cheapen the product to save money. I hope I'm wrong? The "tell tale" sign here is that Weber came out with two colors in this new dull finish, not one.
This is the original Weber kettle. The most powerful bbq grill in the world and can blow your taste-buds clean off! So, you have to ask yourself one question: "Do you feel hungry? Well, do you punk?"

landgraftj

• WKC Performer
I saw the crimson in person today and I was really disappointed in how dull it looked. Glad I bought the copper instead. It almost looks like someone took a spray can and painted over a black kettle. Too bad, I was hoping it would look a bit better.
Not everyone deserves to know the real you. Let them criticize who they think you are.

1buckie

• WKC Ambassador
I saw the crimson in person today and I was really disappointed in how dull it looked. Glad I bought the copper instead. It almost looks like someone took a spray can and painted over a black kettle. Too bad, I was hoping it would look a bit better.

" It almost looks like someone took a spray can and painted over a black kettle."

Yeah.....I seen where somebody did that before........... :o 8)
"If you want it fancy there is BBQ spray paint at home depot for that. "
    Covered, damper-controlled cooking.....IF YOU PLEASE !!!
           "But the ever versatile kettle reigned supreme"    

landgraftj

• WKC Performer
I wonder who would do such a thing Ken ;)
Not everyone deserves to know the real you. Let them criticize who they think you are.

Mark Schnell

• WKC Ranger
So is this crimson exactly the same as the old brick red that was sold through Ace. Because it sure does look like it,

crumbsnatcher

• WKC Ranger
Brick red is darker and not as dull. See the picture with the genesis lid. The genesis lid is the brick red and the kettle is the crimson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mark Schnell

• WKC Ranger
Ah, thanks for the clarification. I think I like the brick red better then.

Golly

• WKC Performer
grate work snatch
GET ON THAT SHIT
WONT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER