Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Cube Roll (USM47)  (Read 1741 times)

Prof.

• WKC Ranger
    • WeBBQ
Cube Roll (USM47)
« on: November 11, 2013, 11:17:12 PM »
They were a couple of weeks I had this cube roll in the fridge waiting for the right time to do it, and yesterday I had the opportunity .. 6lb cube roll from which I trimmed a steak 0,9 lb for the following days and I put the rest in the smoker along with the sausage meat and liver.

rub :
Sale
sugar
garlic
onion
black pepper
thyme
ginger
coriander
cinnamon
nutmeg
cloves
chives

sauce:
orange juice
sugar cane
soy sauce
apple cider vinegar

Smoked : hickory

I have set up the smoker with an abundant MM saw that I had to cook in a range of 266/ 300 * F and put the chunks of hickory for smoking then just come to 266F I placed the cube and roll the sausages and smoked for left the sausages over an hour .. after 1 hour and a half I have them and put them in the usual beer bath as hot roast I let him go until he has reached 122F.. took approximately 2 hours and 10 minutes .. and then let it sit for 30 minutes to get him to take some other degree.
After resting , I sliced ​​and I sprinkled over some chopped fresh herbs consisting of lemon thyme , rosemary and marjoram to make the whole season then I put the cutting board centerpiece for all could use freely. The roast was sublime .. soft , juicy, flavorful and fragrant .. far better than any other roast tried so far while the sausages were dried in a bit more than usual because of the high T to which I usually cooked .. I do a T slightly lower but I had to find a compromise. The guests are more than welcome , sausages said they usually are much more accustomed to eating dry while for the roast are left open-mouthed when I removed the foil and started slicing .. say that if the fighting is little . I was more than satisfied with the preparation especially because I wanted to do it at a higher T but given the presence of the sausages I had to find a compromise .. what do you think ?

BBQ are never enough

kako5256

• WKC Brave
Re: Cube Roll (USM47)
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2013, 01:29:28 AM »
great pictures!
If it's a weber, I can't pass on it. That's my sickness! I hope I am never cured.

Jocool

• WKC Ranger
    • Sydneyangler Inc.
Re: Cube Roll (USM47)
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2013, 01:56:30 AM »
Cool!

Do you cut through the slots of tjat tool for slicing rhw roast? What's it called and where do you get it?

Sent from another Galaxy using Mental Telepathy

If it breathes, we can cook it!

Jocool

• WKC Ranger
    • Sydneyangler Inc.
Re: Re: Cube Roll (USM47)
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2013, 01:56:49 AM »
Cool!

Do you cut through the slots of that tool for slicing rhw roast? What's it called and where do you get it?

If it breathes, we can cook it!

Prof.

• WKC Ranger
    • WeBBQ
Re: Re: Cube Roll (USM47)
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2013, 02:16:35 AM »
Cool!

Do you cut through the slots of that tool for slicing rhw roast? What's it called and where do you get it?

yes, the roast I keep it in place with this tool and cutting into the slots as you have already said it .. all the slices are the same thickness and I do not pierce the meat with a fork. I do not know exactly what it's called but I've bought in a shop specializing in San Marino .. I attach the photos with you see better
BBQ are never enough