Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Spinach and feta stuffed chicken breast  (Read 1141 times)

AZ_MIKEY

• WKC Ranger
Spinach and feta stuffed chicken breast
« on: November 04, 2013, 08:08:37 AM »
So we went to one of our local markets looking to get the Sunday night dinner norm(when my football team isn't playing). But we decided to go different after seeing some spinach and feta stuffed chicken breast that were also coated with breading. We decided on some grilled yellow potatoes and squash. I was craving cheese so much that we bought a wedge of parmesan cheese to grate and put on top of the potatoes and squash. So the chicken breast were remade so no prep there. I prepped the squash but cutting it how I wanted it then brushed with evoo and seasoned with sea salt and pepper. Potatoes I decided to cook right on the grill grate, they got cut in half and a flat spot cut off on the outside. Brushed then with evoo and salt and pepper also. Put potatoes on first then the chicken then the squash. Had to put foil down towards the end to protect the grill and the cheese inside the chicken as the breast opened up a lot. Done the while dinner on my Easterner.

So this was a good dinner and was so quick and easy to make. Hope you all enjoy. Oh the potatoes were crazy good with the cheese on top.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Looking for--- a yellow mbh any size, sequoia ( I know I am dreaming), avocado any size, brownie any size.

1buckie

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Spinach and feta stuffed chicken breast
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2013, 08:39:03 AM »

Whole Dinner on the 18 !!!!

Good Show !!!!!!

Nice idea for the taters, too !!!!!!
"If you want it fancy there is BBQ spray paint at home depot for that. "
    Covered, damper-controlled cooking.....IF YOU PLEASE !!!
           "But the ever versatile kettle reigned supreme"    

wyd

• WKC Ranger
Re: Spinach and feta stuffed chicken breast
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2013, 10:08:04 AM »
Great looking meal.  I'm hungry again. ;D
Platinum Performer Kettle (In Blue), OTG (In Blue)
Genesis Gasser (In Blue), Smokey Joe (Uline Lime)
Looking to buy (18.5 blue or brownie and blue lantern)