Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: This is today's attempt. Brisket, onion blossom, and some wings.  (Read 1794 times)

SlickedBack

• WKC Brave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
Re: This is today's attempt. Brisket, onion blossom, and some wings.
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2013, 10:41:01 AM »
those are some huge wings, please show some finished pics
I am not a collector, but I do have a small collection.
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"

SlickedBack

• WKC Brave
This is today's attempt. Brisket, onion blossom, and some wings.
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2013, 01:35:01 PM »

They got away from me but I like them we'll done. 1/4cup brown sugar, 2 sticks butter 6oz bottle Louisiana hot sauce. Tblspoon ground pepper. That is the sauce I tossed them in and put back on direct heat for five or so minutes. Really tasted the brown sugar with the heat sneaking in as you eat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

MINIgrillin

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2013, 12:39:11 AM »
They got away from me but I like them we'll done. 1/4cup brown sugar, 2 sticks butter 6oz bottle Louisiana hot sauce. Tblspoon ground pepper. That is the sauce I tossed them in and put back on direct heat for five or so minutes. Really tasted the brown sugar with the heat sneaking in as you eat.

Heat..?! Here in Texas we use that hot sauce to clean charcoal soot out our eyes and as a nasal rinse.  Mix it with battery acid and sand and 3 STICKS of butter on the wings of pterodactyls we kill with our truck.  Glazed with week-old, sun-fermented tobacco juice and beer.

LOL!
If you want to melt your face off try some Daves Insanity Ghost Pepper Sauce.  I eat this with pizza.  I literally use the sharp end of a toothpick to apply to pizza.  If you diluted this one tablespoon to a gallon of ketchup it would still be too hot.  Try it...its fun..everyone is doing it..chicks will like you..

Seville. CnB performer:blue,green,gray. 26r. 18otg. Karubeque C-60.

1buckie

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2013, 08:53:02 AM »

Buckin' for "Post of the Month" !!!!

"Heat..?! Here in Texas we use that hot sauce to clean charcoal soot out our eyes and as a nasal rinse.  Mix it with battery acid and sand and 3 STICKS of butter on the wings of pterodactyls we kill with our truck.  Glazed with week-old, sun-fermented tobacco juice and beer."
"If you want it fancy there is BBQ spray paint at home depot for that. "
    Covered, damper-controlled cooking.....IF YOU PLEASE !!!
           "But the ever versatile kettle reigned supreme"