Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: It is a sad day...  (Read 2341 times)

glrasmussen

• WKC Performer
It is a sad day...
« on: September 08, 2013, 08:25:52 AM »
Well here in MN you never know when the snow will fly...So I had to put some of the stable, to rest for the winter.
I will have close access to 5 for fall and winter cook rotation. Kept two S/S's, Yellow, 26" Warrrior and the new to me Gray, just to look at for a while...

G$

• WKC Performer
Re: It is a sad day...
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2013, 08:54:27 AM »
Winter?   ???

Oh yeah, I think we have that down here.  Isn't it on January 24th or something?

Duke

• The Duke
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2013, 09:06:37 AM »
Great looking stable! It's going to be just about 100 here today.   :)

Craig

• WKC Mod
It is a sad day...
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2013, 10:49:10 AM »
Nice setup, GL! I'm not even wanting to think about winter yet. :( didn't we just leave that party!? :-

mike.stavlund

• WKC Performer
    • MikeStavlund.com
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2013, 10:58:39 AM »
Sportscasters sometimes talk about having a 'deep bench', and that's what I see when I look at your collection.  If one red goes down, there are 3 more to step up and take its place. 
One of the charcoal people.

Weber MD

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2013, 11:24:29 AM »
All grills should have such a nice home.

glrasmussen

• WKC Performer
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2013, 01:01:22 PM »
Sportscasters sometimes talk about having a 'deep bench', and that's what I see when I look at your collection.  If one red goes down, there are 3 more to step up and take its place.

The Red bench was deeper, but made some trades...Build might be done this fall...

Bman

• WKC Performer
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2013, 01:18:12 PM »
:o  I know it's MN and all, but its early September!  On the other hand, it's nice seeing those beauties under protection.  ;D
I've always had gas...  And now a bunch of kettles because of this place.  Thanks!

glrasmussen

• WKC Performer
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2013, 04:13:28 PM »
:o  I know it's MN and all, but its early September!  On the other hand, it's nice seeing those beauties under protection.  ;D

I understand it is September, but I know I won't be grilling on them Better to tucked away and away from the upper garage, when the boys start to shoot puck...

MacEggs

• WKC Performer
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2013, 08:04:10 AM »
Nice looking collection, Greg! Winter, eh? ... Yeah, I gotta start thinking about that soon, too.  :-\

Great to hear that your boys like to shoot puck ... I'm a puckhead, as well.  :D ;)
Q: How do you know something is bull$h!t?
A: When you are not allowed to question it.

Mark Schnell

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2013, 11:31:00 AM »
I'd put that baby blue on the shelf in the back. Too easy to knock it over and booger it up. I'd love to have some of that color on my bench!