Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: NIB Weber Fireplace  (Read 1324 times)

Bbqmiller

• WKC Ranger
NIB Weber Fireplace
« on: July 27, 2013, 04:45:02 PM »
Picked this up today at a really cool place

Old mom and pop store that has probably been in business for some time. Tons of grill parts all over the place including a lot of weber stuff of varying age. My son was running to the back of the store and as I caught up with him in an area that wasn't well organized, I saw this with several grill covers setting on top. I asked how much and he said $149. Ten minutes later it was in the back of my truck. I assume that is full retail, but I have been looking for one of these.
Will return to store by myself so I can do a proper investigation of the place - stuff was everywhere.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 07:41:29 PM by Bbqmiller »

glrasmussen

• WKC Performer
Re: NIB Weber Fireplace
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2013, 06:43:41 PM »
Full retail, but is NLA. Nice pcik up. Bougt mine on Wednesday, not a Virgin any more. The lid holder did not hold up to the heat very well. Flaked of some stuff... :o

1buckie

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2013, 07:29:11 PM »

"Will return to store by myself do I can do a proper investigation of the place - stuff was everywhere"

Were I to win the lotto....this is one of the things I'd do.....travel the hinterlands looking for places just like that..............................nice pick !!!
"If you want it fancy there is BBQ spray paint at home depot for that. "
    Covered, damper-controlled cooking.....IF YOU PLEASE !!!
           "But the ever versatile kettle reigned supreme"    

kendoll

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2013, 07:51:21 PM »
Nice pick up!

@buckie.....that sounds very similar to a plan I was trying to convince my wife of. Trip to the US just to scour these kind of shops and estate sales for Webers. :)

Still working on it.

Ken
Willing to trade first born for: *Ranger (any colour) *Westerner (yeah right)

*Imperial (Glen-Blue) *Brown GA

Bbqmiller

• WKC Ranger
NIB Weber Fireplace
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2013, 08:59:28 AM »
Always fun to put together a Weber fresh out of the box